• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Think of My New Vista Print Invite Design?

In summary, My New (Vista Print) Invite is a service offered by Pampered Chef that allows you to design and customize your own invitations using Vista Print's templates and tools. You can access this service by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "My New Invite" tab. You can use your own designs and images for your invitations by uploading them on the Vista Print website. There is no additional cost for using My New (Vista Print) Invite, but you will need to pay for printing and shipping. You can save your invitation design and come back to it later by clicking the "Save" button on the Vista Print website.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
I have not ordered this yet... I am looking for opinions.

TIA!

Clock on pictures for a larger view

Attachments

• new inv.JPG
    new inv.JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 409
  • new inv. back.JPG
    new inv. back.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 440
Looks good, but the text on the bottom of the back is in the area that's supposed to be reserved for the Post Office to use to print bar codes.

Really very nice cards!

I love it!

What a great idea! I love Vista Print. Just ordered myself some new business cards this afternoon! :)

etteluap70PC said:
I have not ordered this yet... I am looking for opinions.

TIA!

Clock on pictures for a larger view

Looks nice! You are missing a "t" in stretch, though!

I like how it looks a little old school with the veggie pic. I'm a fan of retro. :)

Nice but I would change the bottom like Ann said...that will be covered up on you.

Thanks all!

I moved the text on the back to leave the bottom open.

Related to What Do You Think of My New Vista Print Invite Design?

1. What is My New (Vista Print) Invite?

My New (Vista Print) Invite is a service offered by Pampered Chef that allows you to design and customize your own invitations using Vista Print's templates and tools.

2. How do I access My New (Vista Print) Invite?

You can access My New (Vista Print) Invite by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "My New Invite" tab on the left-hand side of the page. This will take you to the invitation design page on Vista Print's website.

3. Can I use my own designs and images for my invitations?

Yes, you can upload your own designs and images to use for your invitations. Simply click on the "Upload Your Own Design" option on the Vista Print website and follow the prompts to add your custom design.

4. Is there a cost for using My New (Vista Print) Invite?

There is no additional cost for using My New (Vista Print) Invite. However, you will need to pay for the printing and shipping of your invitations through Vista Print's website.

5. Can I save my invitation design and come back to it later?

Yes, you can save your invitation design and come back to it at a later time. Simply click on the "Save" button on the Vista Print website and your design will be saved in your account for future use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• abrahamlaur
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • heather223
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
heather223
  • Lisa/ChefBear