• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Do at a Fund Raiser???

In summary, as a new consultant hosting a HWC fundraiser, it's important to plan the event carefully. Popular options include hosting a regular cooking demonstration, incorporating fun games and activities, and offering special discounts. Be sure to communicate a clear goal to your guests and encourage outside orders to maximize the fundraiser's success. Remember to be creative and have fun!
mom23boys
I have a HWC fundraiser this Saturday and I'm a new consultant. What do people usually plan on doing at a FR? Do you do a regular demo or just play some games and demo just a few things. I'm not sure how to run the show. Any ideas would be great.
Wendy

Are you hosting or is someone else hosting? You can do it just like a regular show. You might play a games like the In the Pink game or soething to tie in the cause

My friend is hosting. Just wondering what you do if you end up with say 50 people. I really don't know how many people will show up which makes it hard to plan

Set up a display and have a recipe that is short to demo. Spend the start of the fundraiser explaining how it all works and what the group will get (what is there goal?). Then encourage them to get outside orders in the next day or two if they haven't already. Do the demo and let them check out your display. The big think I don't do with a large group like that is have them introduce themselves - not all of them anyway - it would take too long.

Mostly you are there to take their orders and encourage additional outside orders.

, as a fellow consultant, I understand your concern about how to run your fundraiser event. It's important to remember that every fundraiser is unique and it's ultimately up to you to decide how to structure it. However, some popular ideas for fundraisers include doing a regular cooking demonstration, incorporating fun games and activities, and offering special discounts or promotions. It's also a good idea to have a clear goal in mind and communicate that to your guests so they know what they are supporting. Don't be afraid to get creative and have fun with it! Best of luck with your fundraiser!

Related to What Do You Do at a Fund Raiser???

1. How does Pampered Chef help with fund raisers?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools and products for sale at discounted prices. As a consultant, I work with organizers to plan and execute a successful fund raiser using our products.

2. What is the process for hosting a Pampered Chef fund raiser?

To host a Pampered Chef fund raiser, you can contact me directly or fill out a request form on our website. I will work with you to set a date, create a guest list, and provide you with all the necessary materials to promote and host the event.

3. How much money can be raised through a Pampered Chef fund raiser?

The amount of money raised through a Pampered Chef fund raiser can vary depending on the number of attendees, their purchasing power, and the products sold. On average, our fund raisers bring in $500-$1000 in profit, with some events reaching up to $2000.

4. Are there any fees or costs associated with hosting a Pampered Chef fund raiser?

No, there are no fees or costs associated with hosting a Pampered Chef fund raiser. As a consultant, I work on a commission basis and earn a percentage of the sales made at the event. All materials and support from Pampered Chef are also provided at no cost.

5. Can we choose specific products to sell at our fund raiser?

Yes, you can choose specific products to sell at your fund raiser. I will work with you to create a customized product list based on your target audience and fundraising goals. We also offer special deals and promotions for fund raisers to help maximize profits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ragschef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler
  • Shelly Flanagan