• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Charge for Items You Have for Sale

In summary, the products at Pampered Chef range in price from $5 to $300, with options for every budget. They also frequently have sales and promotions available, but do not offer payment plans. There are no additional fees or charges, and customers can return or exchange products within 30 days for a full refund or exchange if not satisfied.
trps
Silver Member
I am trying to be reasonable without giving it away.

Aw heck...just give it all away. as a matter of fact, I'll take it ;)

I would look at what I paid for it and ask that amount plus shipping. If you paid nothing for it, make it something like half-price plus shipping.

dannyzmom said:
Aw heck...just give it all away. as a matter of fact, I'll take it ;)
Are you sure you want to take it ? What would your husband say? Same as mine....

I think 50% off is generous for something you didn't pay for... but remember that you will be taxed on everything, wether you pay for it or earn it. So, that may affect how much you price things. I think at anything over 20% (consultant discount) is generous, depending on the age of the item. :D

Anytime I have sold items, I have listed them about 50% off retail (or more, if I really wanted to get rid of it!!), plus shipping.

KellyTheChef said:
Anytime I have sold items, I have listed them about 50% off retail (or more, if I really wanted to get rid of it!!), plus shipping.

Especially if it is items that are available form HO for 50% off right now....

Don't get me wrong - I love helping out a consultant and hepling them be rid of their exras - however - I am not going to give them more that I can get it for from HO...

50% off of something you received for FREE is a great deal - IMHO. ;)

Related to What Do You Charge for Items You Have for Sale

1. How much do your products cost?

At Pampered Chef, our products range in price from $5 to $300. We have a wide selection of items to fit every budget and need.

2. Are there any discounts or promotions available?

Yes, we frequently have sales and promotions on our products. You can check our website or contact your consultant for more information.

3. Do you offer any payment plans?

Unfortunately, we do not offer payment plans at this time. All purchases must be made in full at the time of the order.

4. Are there any additional fees or charges?

No, our prices are all-inclusive and there are no hidden fees or charges. The price you see is the price you pay.

5. Can I return or exchange a product?

Yes, we have a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NKelsey
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcheatham08
  • Sjoneschef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sjoneschef
  • pcthisandthat