• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Attribute Your Success To??

-are having a good time with your shows-are not a drag-have hit all 3 Super Starters-have earned 7 Plus Bonuses-are up to $13,000 in sales-have quit your jobYou are likely successful with your business.
heat123
Silver Member
GREAT Question: I had someone ask me today what made my business a success because she knows some people who tried TPC and failed.

I really didn't know what to say? I told her I had a big support system with family and friends. :D

Of my 26 shows since Nov. 2005 -14 of them have been friends & family!:D
And the rest were either friends of friends or friends of family as guests.
I guess it's true what my recruiter said "what you do now will affect your biz 90 days from now" I think. And now I am actually enjoying shows (and not so nervous) and love telling my PC story to them!
Eventually I'd like to bump up my 4 shows a month to 6-8 (when the baby gets a bit older) and start recruiting (when I feel I am ready and comfortable to start teaching people what I know).:rolleyes:

It's been 4.5 months and my biz is going better than I imagined it would by this time! I've earned all the incentive starter packs except 1 Plus bonus. And almost all the Free products since the holidays! I set a goal to make $200 extra a month and have averaged $400-500 (way more than anticipated!).:)

So the ? of the day, what do you attribute your success to?

I just completed my 3rd ss month and I feel I am succeeding. I hated being a daycare provider, so not succeeding at PC never felt like an option to me. We need for me to earn a certain amount of $ to make the family budget. I get nervous, when I feel like I don't have enough bookings, but if I could just get a hang of asking for bookings, I would be doing a lot better :)

Also, I keep telling my hosts it all about them and their upcoming shopping spree. Its so fun when I get a call or an e-mail about how happy they are with their treasures!

Last edited:
I think the biggest aspect of my success is that I am not a drag.

Seriously. I am never a bummer at the shows, on the phone, when talking to people. I keep a very upbeat attitude... I act like I am having a ball (which I am) and I try to stay positive.

I had a host today email me because she was upset that she had 30 people coming and she felt she had to double the deserts AND the main recipe to accomodate them... PLUS buy a bunch of other stuff for them to eat. I called her right away and talked her through it. I kept it light. I acknowledged how fantastic she did with inviting people. I explained how we could manage the recipe with little fuss. I dropped the dessert and will bring the rice cooker cake as a gift from me. It's all about keeping her happy and I am doing my darnedest to do that!

My personal motto is: I NEVER want to be a drag.

Love+
Rachel

heat123 said:
GREAT Question: I had someone ask me today what made my business a success because she knows some people who tried TPC and failed.
I am just having a great time! I did not own any PC items nor had I been to a show when I started this business. I started for the opportunity to run my own business from home...that's it! Now I LOVE the products and share my enthusiasm with EVERYONE! I hit all 3 Super Starters, and earned 7 Plus Bonuses and each incentive offered since I began in January. I m up to over $13,000 in sales ($5794 last month in 7 shows) and I have had 4 - $1000 shows (3 of them in March!). I quit my job in Healthcare in March!! I truly believe that if you believe that what you have to offer will help others, you will be sucessful with it. What is more important, though, is that I also spend daily time with God. I take time out of each day to read His word and reflect over the power that He has over everything. He is the reason that I can do what I can do. If I told you all the signs I got that I should start this business you would be blown away! He is AWESOME! Good luck to all of you in your business and don't give up! This company is founded on standards that promote success! Stick with it!:)

heat123 said:
Eventually I'd like to bump up my 4 shows a month to 6-8 (when the baby gets a bit older) and start recruiting (when I feel I am ready and comfortable to start teaching people what I know).:rolleyes:

If you want to recruit, DO IT NOW! It is not your responsibility to train anyone, your director will do that for you or help you do it.

The sooner you start building a team, the more successful you will be. So I encourage you to start now!

(Heather-GREAT question to start out a thread!!!)

I would say for me, what has led to my success has been stepping out of my comfort zone. I was one of those people who hated to cook and HATED speaking in front of others. At the time I started, I had just hosted my own show (over $1000!) and it gave me a taste of how fun this business could be. I also started discovering how great the products were. BUT, I had to get over not wanting to "bother" people and asking them for their support in starting my own business. Even with close friends and family, I felt weird asking them to host shows. But, I just bit the bullet and DID IT. I soon found how supportive everyone was and I started asking more and more people....even those that were more acquaintances than friends. The shows got easier and making phone calls got easier.

Sure, I had supportive friends and family, but those bookings wouldn't have happened if I didn't step outside of my comfort zone and start to get more comfortable asking them. I feel it TRULY helps to have a consistent business and to work your business every day. Whether it's making customer care calls or just keeping myself organized (that's a daily struggle!).

One more thing and (I swear I'll stop:) ) is attending cluster meetings! I think I've attended all but 3 over the past 3 years. One was because I just had my daughter (but I brought her with to the next couple) and the others were from being on vacation. I think it's imperative for success. I've also been to conference every year. My first show was in April of '03 and I went to Conference that year, even though I didn't know for sure if I wanted to make that big investment. Boy, am I glad I did! Every year I get more ideas and get inspired by all of the people who share the "secrets" of their business.

Anyway.....as you can tell, I LOVE this business! I'll love it even more in about three and half weeks when I go on my incentive trip cruise!!!:D

I think what has made me successful is that I asked the couple of people I knew who had a show to invite people I didn't know. I've done about 30 shows and only five of them where friends/family. I'm not comortable doing a show in front of people I know. I'm better off with strangers. What adds to the success is that I really enjoy it and believe in the products. My goal is to do this full time. I don't want to have to put my children in daycare (when we have them). I just look at the cost and my head spins. My husband has been amazingly supportive. When my recruiter was at my show and asked "So, have you given any more thought to what we talked about?" My husband jumped in and said "Oh, yeah, she's totally gonna do it." We still laugh about it.

jwpamp said:
I am just having a great time! I did not own any PC items nor had I been to a show when I started this business. I started for the opportunity to run my own business from home...that's it! Now I LOVE the products and share my enthusiasm with EVERYONE! I hit all 3 Super Starters, and earned 7 Plus Bonuses and each incentive offered since I began in January. I m up to over $13,000 in sales ($5794 last month in 7 shows) and I have had 4 - $1000 shows (3 of them in March!). I quit my job in Healthcare in March!! I truly believe that if you believe that what you have to offer will help others, you will be sucessful with it. What is more important, though, is that I also spend daily time with God. I take time out of each day to read His word and reflect over the power that He has over everything. He is the reason that I can do what I can do. If I told you all the signs I got that I should start this business you would be blown away! He is AWESOME! Good luck to all of you in your business and don't give up! This company is founded on standards that promote success! Stick with it!:)

Janice,

I have to agree 100% with you!! God is the only reason I have been able to do anything in my life. I can do all things through Christ but I cant do anything without HIM!!

I absolutely agree that God is the difference maker. Since I have turned my business over to God in January, I have had a 1170 show, a 400 show (mine that I didn't really work) a 932 show and now with a week to go before closing, a 1065 show. I also have 4 shows booked for May with 2 more possible and 1 for June and one person asking for info about a fundraiser. I also have 5 people who are maybe interested in the opprotunity. I might not get any of them but at least they haven't said no outright. All of the credit for my success goes to God for without him I could not succeed. I speak from personal experience and it took a life threatening illness to bring me back to the fold.

Melissa, reading your post gave me chills!! welcome back to the mighty fold of God!! if you havent already...listen to the song Shephards Call by the Crabb Family!! you will understand when you hear it!! God Bless

jwpamp said:
What is more important, though, is that I also spend daily time with God. I take time out of each day to read His word and reflect over the power that He has over everything. He is the reason that I can do what I can do. If I told you all the signs I got that I should start this business you would be blown away! He is AWESOME! Good luck to all of you in your business and don't give up! This company is founded on standards that promote success! Stick with it!:)

LOL, Yeah, I think that is a big part of my success too! No matter how busy I am, I spend time with God every day!

Love+
Rachel

I am so excited to read this post, and to know that there are so many people out there that rely on God and his power and strenght. I do hope that each and every one of you keeps on being blessed with his love. I do feel like this is where I need to be and the more I read about you ladies and men, the more I know it is. Thank everyone for all of your support and help it has all been wonderfull.

All I can add is....Amen and Amen !!! So glad to see so many here that rely on God !!!!

Thank you JESUS!!!Yes Jesus is my first big supporter and help everyday. Through home schooling my nine year old son and my eight year old daughter, running after my 22 month toddler, and nursing my 5 month old son every 4 hours, I know I couldn't do anything without the Lord.
He has blessed me with a very supportive godly man to be my husband. He has given me the desire of my heart many, many times. The love of God is so wonderful and real in my life.
He has been so merciful to me even when I was still in my sin.
He saved me, redeemed me, clothed me in his righteousness and has given me the gift of repentance. What a good God we serve!!!
He has given me the opportunity to have a little PC business and to be successful this year. People call ME to have shows, and I remember when I use to call (beg, plead, bribe) people to do shows for me!!!
This year he has blessed my family, my business and my life with even more of his presence during my bible reading and prayer time.
I use my business to share the Lord with those who are lost and don't know Him yet! I give out gospel tracts in my PC bags with their purchase and I pray each day the Lord will use me to be His witness!!

Matthew 5:14-16 "You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.

Romans 5:6-11 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life. And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Debbie Mireles

DebbieSAChef said:
I use my business to share the Lord with those who are lost and don't know Him yet! I give out gospel tracts in my PC bags with their purchase and I pray each day the Lord will use me to be His witness!!

Debbie,

That is awesome! What a great idea!

Thank you!

I'm also glad to see that so many people here rely on God!:D

1. What do you attribute your success to?

I attribute my success to a combination of hard work, determination, and a strong passion for the products and mission of Pampered Chef. I also have a supportive team and access to top-quality resources and training.

2. How do you stay motivated in such a competitive industry?

I stay motivated by constantly setting new goals for myself and my team, and celebrating our achievements along the way. I also remind myself of the impact we have on our customers and their lives, which fuels my passion and drive to succeed.

3. What sets Pampered Chef apart from other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef stands out for its high-quality products, strong company values, and commitment to making a difference in the lives of both our customers and consultants. We also offer extensive training and support for our consultants to help them achieve their goals.

4. How do you maintain a work-life balance while working for Pampered Chef?

I prioritize my time and make sure to set aside time for both work and personal life. I also have a supportive team and company culture that values work-life balance and encourages us to take care of ourselves and our families.

5. How has Pampered Chef helped you grow as a person and as a professional?

Pampered Chef has provided me with endless opportunities for personal and professional growth. I have learned valuable skills in leadership, communication, and time management, and have also gained confidence in myself and my abilities. Additionally, I have formed strong relationships with my team and customers, which has enriched my life in many ways.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
MrsNetNut404
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • fun2cook2