• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Referral Rewards & Bonuses: Has It Worked for You?

In summary, the author offers a 10% discount off of business cards for referrals, as well as a $25 gift certificate for those that successfully refer someone to them.
jenwallace
Gold Member
Any of you offer a reward or bonus for referrals? I've pretty much tapped out my circle of friends and family and I need to branch out into a new crowd of people. So, I'm wondering what you offer and if you've had success with it. Thanks in advance!

I hand out my Business cards at parties w/ 10% off written on the back and tell them that if they pass this card along to friends and family then they are the ones that get the 10% off!

I've never formally announced it but just got a referral order so I sent her 10% off. I guess I will announce it now!

jenwallace said:
Any of you offer a reward or bonus for referrals? I've pretty much tapped out my circle of friends and family and I need to branch out into a new crowd of people. So, I'm wondering what you offer and if you've had success with it. Thanks in advance!

I do, I also tell my hosts that if they have 3 bookings before their show date (but actually hosted after) that I'll purchase a reasonable item off their Wish List (I figure 10$ per booking = $30 item) presented at/after the 3rd show. My hosts are really working hard to their bookings. I have 2 potentials from one show already and just did some host coaching with a reminder. I've only just started the offer, but have given referral gifts before with some success.

I just sent an I Love referral card to my 2 hosts who had a show and it says if you refer someone to book a show or join my team I will give them $20 FREE product. They are from Nancy's Art I believe- HOT pink color and this is the first time I have used them and will start adding them to each hosts thank you note-reciepts. Will see if I get any referrals from them?

I print this out and cut it in quarters and put it in every hostess packet and every guest folder. I've gotten a referral for a booking (turned out to be a $200 catalog show) but no recruit referrals yet!

Attachments

• Referral Bonuses.doc
    20 KB · Views: 434
I put in my newsletters that if they refer someone to me, I will give them a $25 gift cert...once a registry is set up, or shower is scheduled, or someone signs. No takers yet...

What are the benefits of participating in the Referral Rewards & Bonuses program?

The Referral Rewards & Bonuses program allows you to earn rewards and bonuses for referring new customers to Pampered Chef. These rewards can include free products, discounts on future purchases, and even cash bonuses. Not only do you get to share your love for Pampered Chef with others, but you also get rewarded for it!

How does the Referral Rewards & Bonuses program work?

When you sign up for the program, you will receive a unique referral link that you can share with others. When someone makes a purchase using your link, you will automatically receive credit for the referral. The more referrals you make, the more rewards and bonuses you can earn!

Is there a limit to how many referrals I can make?

No, there is no limit to the number of referrals you can make. The more people you refer, the more rewards and bonuses you can earn. So don't be afraid to share your referral link with friends, family, and even strangers who may be interested in Pampered Chef products.

How do I redeem my rewards and bonuses?

Once you have accumulated enough referral credits, you can redeem them for rewards and bonuses through your Pampered Chef account. Simply log in and navigate to the Referral Rewards & Bonuses section to see your available credits and redeem them for the reward of your choice.

Has the Referral Rewards & Bonuses program been successful for others?

Yes, many of our consultants have found great success with the Referral Rewards & Bonuses program. Not only have they been able to earn rewards and bonuses, but they have also been able to grow their customer base and increase their sales. It's a win-win situation for everyone involved!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejleinenbach
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PamperedSD
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AlowayFamily