• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Did You Get for Kit Enhancement Month???

I'm new to this and I just ordered my starter kit in April. But for the 1st time ever, I had to order the host special. In summary, the conversation revolved around the purchases made during Kit Enhancement month, where consultants can use their saved money to buy products at a discounted price. Many of the participants in the conversation were excited about the deals they were able to get and some even went over their budget. Some mentioned having to make space for their new purchases, and one even joked about needing a bigger house to fit all of their Pampered Chef items. The conversation also touched on the limited space in some consultants' kitchens and the struggle to fit everything. One consultant mentioned her director's basement being full of
PamperedPrincess74
I got the Simple Additions 3 tiered stands and the medium bowls/squares that went with it, the Ultimate Slice N Grate, the last 2 cookbooks I didn't have (Main Dishes and Casual cooking), square baker, tart pan, skinny scraper, julienne peeler, beer bread, dill, Italian seasoning, southwestern seasoning, large chillzanne bowl, small chillzanne bowl, and the carafe (this wasn't really for my kit, but a small "gift" for my self - shhhhhh! :).

$317 worth of stuff for only $190 - YOU CAN'T BEAT IT!!

Luckily I had saved for Kit Enhancement month so I was able to get everything I thought I'd want for the year (until the new stuff comes out again! :p )

What did you guys get????

More then I have space for, retail value came out to $463...:eek: Good thing it was 40% off. :D

I tried to get stuff I would need for my upcoming shows - Woven Rectangular Server to show off the basket liner, Family-Size Quick Stir for pink lemonade for HWC - that kind of thing. The one gift for myself was the Springform Pan. I already had a very cheap one that was to rusted to use and I loooove cheesecake:) :)

I'm just glad kit enhancement month is the same as tax refund month!!

AFwife said:
More then I have space for, retail value came out to $463...:eek: Good thing it was 40% off. :D
I'm still tweaking mine...the reatil is currently $499 - I just couldn't get it to 500.

I have almost everything so I just got some of the smaller stuff and I had to have a 3rd Kitchen Spritzer so I don't have to change out the oil and I got the Rectangle Server for the basket liner....I think they did the liner so that all of the consultants would just "have to have" the server!;)

I got nothing.

My sister got the woven server as a 1/2 price item on her show, so I'll just borrow hers. :)

Anything else I want, I always add to host's orders or host my own shows.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I'm still tweaking mine...the reatil is currently $499 - I just couldn't get it to 500.

Tell me about it! Mine was retail $850 and dh was like, that's more then we need. hahaha

I was having fun and he ruined it. :rolleyes:

I originally started out with almost $500 retail, but I started thinking about my lack of space. I really am all out of it and just couldn't imagine where I could put all that stuff. So I scaled it back to the stuff I REALLY want. I told my husband he'd have to buy me a bigger house soon so that I can fit all of my P. Chef stuff!

PamperedPrincess74 said:
I originally started out with almost $500 retail, but I started thinking about my lack of space. I really am all out of it and just couldn't imagine where I could put all that stuff. So I scaled it back to the stuff I REALLY want. I told my husband he'd have to buy me a bigger house soon so that I can fit all of my P. Chef stuff!

When we moved from Las Vegas to St. Louis I specifically bought a house with a larger kitchen so that I could fit all of my stuff, now 18 months later I am running out of room and I have a big kitchen. I just had to do some shifting of my cabinets to make room for the 12 piece set I have coming any day now.

I don't know what the folks do that have been around for 10 years!

soonerchef said:
I don't know what the folks do that have been around for 10 years!

You should see my director's basement! :eek:

PamperedPrincess74 said:

That's what I keep telling my husband too:D I keep thinking if I keep dropping hints he'll finally get the picture & a 'for sale' sign will be up in my front yard soon! But we HAVE to keep ordering & earning products, it's our business:D

If you guys saw the size of my kitchen you would think it a miracle that I can fit anything at all. It's SO tiny. My basement is full of stuff too. I can't imagine where consultants keep stuff when they've been around for so long!

Hey Kitchen Guy, add a Quik-Cut knife, everyone can always use one of those.

Kit enhancementI got the New Chillzane Sectional Server....I love it!!! :D

I also got a small Quick stir pitcher, Pastry brush, can opener for my church, and that's it!!

I think I'm going to add some pans to my next big show so I can get some more points and some more pans!!! :eek:

I can't get enough PC stuff. I would have two of everything but my hubby says No way!!
We are buying a house soon. Going to see five houses this Saturday as we begin the house hunting process. I am looking for a BIG KITCHEN!! Lots of cabinets, and storage room!! I can't wait we are so excited!! Then the collecting of my PC stuff can continue!!

LOL
:D :D :D :D :D

Debbie

I got.........set of 2 medium squares
set of 2 medium bowls
the Essential set
(my SA set of 8 servings is now cmplt) :eek:)
the carving set

the steak knife set
the SS serving spoon
the SS serving fork
the scalloped bread tube
the tart/quiche pan/fluting tool
and finally the springform pan set

I am at peace with my addiction!!

Large SA BowlUI'm leaning towards this, but not sure what I could use it for at shows, I'm trying to be practical, I want it ALL, but I also want to be practical, I actually might not be able to order anything with trying to go to conference, but that's one I'm leaning towards, but HELP me justify it :p

Thanks,
Lisa

I was going to get the stoneware tote but I had a host that didn't use all her half price items so I added that to her order.

I may do the cookware though - just need to check with the hubby!

I use the Large SA bowl at almost every show when I make the Mandarin Pasta Salad, I have sold 8 of the bowls and servers so far this year. I truely think that they are a big hit and now when I have repeat customers they are starting to buy the rectangle platter and server too...I feel that these are entertaining must haves!

you talked me into itThat's all the convincing I need, sounds like if you use it, they can become big sellers!!

So now to convince hubby I NEED it, lol.

Lisa

I also use the SA Large Bowl with the server on my kitchen table to hold our fresh fruit and it looks beautiful....so, go and tell that hubby of yours that you will die if you don't have it!

Good luck with the house hunt, Debbie!

I ordered a couple of new products that I had already earned, but have "disappeared" at my last show or two as well as a the few things I don't already have. It may wind up at $150. Last year I went nuts, $500 ON THE NOSE!

I haven't ordered yet, waiting til closer to the end of the month to see if I have the money to order.

Anne, sorry that some of your products have disappeared. That's just rude of someone to take it.

Since I have another kit enhancement next month from my SS, I took it easy this time. I got the large rectrangular platter (for those yummy turtle fudge cakes! Plus, it fits in my stoneware tote, whereas the large bowl wouldn't) and a set of chef's tongs, the SA small bowl caddy (I had the old style from my SS#1) and a flour sugar shaker. I also got a deep dish pie plate and a loaf pan. That's it! Major restraint! LOL. Space and money were both issues.

Love+
Rachel

I feel bad saying that I think someone took my sproducts, I could have misplaced them, but they haven't shown up yet. And, if I leave something at a host's home, they usually call me or drop it off. So, the host could still have it and decided it was a "gift" from the show.

LOL, I used kit enhancement to buy wedding gifts for my cousin. I got the happy couple:

Casual Cooking Cookbook
Oil and Petit Squares gift set
Great grilling gift set

I DID get myself something, the All the Best cookbook, since I hate having to print out recipes every time, and the ones I use are in that cookbook. LOL.

We just moved a year ago and I already need a bigger kitchen!:D

PamperedPrincess74 said:
If you guys saw the size of my kitchen you would think it a miracle that I can fit anything at all. It's SO tiny. My basement is full of stuff too. I can't imagine where consultants keep stuff when they've been around for so long!

Why not donate for fundraisers (tax deduction)? Or use as booking incentives? Or give tickets to those in your down line for each show they host and draw a winner each month (business expense)? Give as gifts ~ especially to those that entertain alot (hostess gifts would be a good idea too) ~ When they have guests who comment on things they can point them in your direction? lol. My director built shelves I believe. I hope I have that need soon. For now I'm saving up to use at holiday boutiques for cash & carry items.

PamperedPrincess74 said:
What did you guys get????

I got the fluted stone (want to experiment with the 15 minute microwave cakes for summer shows), the chef's tongs, the V-knife thing (to make decorative melons, drizzle chocolate, etc), and some meat lifters for my Aunt who has been so supportive.... Just received my mid-season products, so I was able to pull in the reins a bit and still feel gloriously spoiled. My host didn't want the host special, so I'm going to get the 60% BBQ set too.

:)

I took it easy this time around as I got a lot in January for my SS enhancement month. I got the tart/quiche pan, springform pan, BBQ Jumbo Turner (man that sucker is huge!), Cranberry Deep Dish Pie Plate and one more set of Outdoor Party Plates - we use them now instead of paper ones! I'm looking forward to making lots of desserts!!

Gina Miller
Pampered Chef Consultant
[email protected]

I just submitted my kit enhancement order this morning! It was soo hard to decide! This is what I decided upon from memory -

-Trifle Bowl
-Large Sheet Pan
-Large White Platter (for skillet cakes and the like)
-Bamboo spoons (Christmas Gift)
-Chef Silicone brush (Christmas Gift)
-Latin Flavor (Christmas gift)
-29 minutes to dinner
-All the Best
-Torte Pan set
-small batter bowl
-Dots stemware (Christmas gift)
-Some seasonings

One great thing - I had $100 in PC dollars - so I only spent around $60!

Yay! Of course I wanted more things - waiting until April!

All very good choices! It's funny, when I saw this come up I thought, geez, I can't even remember that far! Truly, I have no idea what I got 9 years ago. I know my new consultants almost always add the smooth-edge can opener to their kit enhancements though.

Kitchen shears
Core and More
Jumbo turner (for a friend)
Citrus press
Smooth edge can opener (for a friend)
12 inch family skillet
Lid
Couple of seasonings.

Most of this was paid for with my PC dollars which were burning a hole in my pocket.

This year I'm leaning towards cookbooks, seasonings and maybe a springform pan to make that ice cream cake.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
msmileyface
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • tjb11675