• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kit Enhancement Month... What Should I Get??

Yes, they will still send it even if you're not qualified. You don't need to be qualified to order - just be sure to order soon!You don't need to be qualified to order - just be sure to order soon!
redsoxgirl
Starting today I can order my Kit Enhancement for month 4.

I think I want to get the 11" grill pan - I think I could use that a lot for my shows and I know we'd get a lot of use out of it at home (I try to buy things that get lots of use at shows and at home).

I have a lot of other stuff. I'm just clueless about what I should get!! :confused:

Last edited:
I LOVE having more prep bowls!

I'm wondering the same thing Lindsay... not sure what to get to enhance my kit.

I got forged cutlery, stainless steel mixing bowls, easy read measuring cups, and some cookbooks.

Can you wait until later on this month? Wait to see what's new that's coming out and what they are discontinuing before you make any final choices.

I would say:
stainless steel bowls
more prep bowls
full set of easy read measuring cups

Are there any recipes you like to make that you don't have any particular item for? Like citrus press for jerk chicken nachos?

stones and cookware!!

the Deep Covered Baker!
Prep Bowls
A couple SA serving pieces - it's always good to serve your demo on SA pieces.;)

ChefBeckyD said:
the Deep Covered Baker!
Prep Bowls
A couple SA serving pieces - it's always good to serve your demo on SA pieces.;)

Yes, I LOVE the large bowl!

If you don't have a skillet, one of those, I am LOVING mine!

Also expand your forged cutlery collection - I like those...

A few extra scrapers...a TTA for shows...

janetupnorth said:
Yes, I LOVE the large bowl!

If you don't have a skillet, one of those, I am LOVING mine!

Also expand your forged cutlery collection - I like those...

A few extra scrapers...a TTA for shows...

I second a TTA for your shows if you don't have one!

There's a lot of little things that are good to have, too:
Baker's Roller (for pizzas and rings)
Thermometer
Slice n Serve

Here's an idea: keep a list of the items you'd need to get when you think of a recipe that you'd like to demo. For example, if you think you'd like to demo the 30-minute chicken, write down DCB, Pocket Thermometer, Carving Set, Flour/Sugar Shaker. Then, later in the month, go through the list and get the things that appear more than once.

What is TTA?

Definitely the grill pan - it's great! I'd get the press to go with it, too.

My 2nd TTA is very handy for shows - I got all the restyled little tools on pages 20 & 30 in the fall sample package, and those new ones are always in my show TTA, packed and ready to go. The older ones, I use in my kitchen.

Round stone with handles and woven selection round tray. I never sold any woven selections until I had a piece to demonstrate the quality at shows.

I also sell more cookbooks if I take them to shows....
Deep Covered Baker, if you don't have it.

I'm thinking of getting a 2nd food chopper just for shows.

Last edited:
Oh - I have a TTA! *duh Lindsay*
I have been thinking about getting a 2nd one because mine is so full!

Thanks for the suggestions guys!

Are you notified when you are able to order this kit? Is it some sort of discounted package?

Kit Enhancement is in a consultant's 4th month, or April for everyone. You can order items at 40% off. There are restrictions. Check the Policies document for details. Your welcome letter should have included info about when yours is.

Thanks Ann. I was just reading the policies and procedures and saw that I am qualified in my 'fourth full month'. Would that be from the date I signed (August 23rd) or from my qualification date on October 31st? My main concern is that I missed it! :(

Your kit enhancement was probably December - double-check your initial letter from HO - it lists your 30-60-90 dates and your KE month on that e-mail letter.Restrictions are 1 of any item EXCLUDING what came in your kit and up to $500.Same restrictions as regular KE month (April for everyone) with the added restriction that you cannot buy what was in your kit.

It would be from your start date. Yours was probably December. Sorry.

She should check...she ***MIGHT*** be able to place a KE order dated December still today if she does it quickly...I don't know if they are generous like in the booster kit.

Yes, that would be my luck. Thanks Ann. :yuck:

janetupnorth said:
She should check...she ***MIGHT*** be able to place a KE order dated December still today if she does it quickly...I don't know if they are generous like in the booster kit.

Doesnt hurt to try! Will they still send it if I'm not qualified? I really cant afford it otherwise.

See page 10 of policies and procedures for details. I do not see anything about being qualified and it tells the pay types you can use.

1. What is Kit Enhancement Month?

Kit Enhancement Month is an annual event at Pampered Chef where consultants have the opportunity to upgrade and enhance their starter kits with new and popular products.

2. When is Kit Enhancement Month?

Kit Enhancement Month typically takes place in the month of August, but the specific dates may vary each year. Be sure to stay updated on our website and social media channels for the exact dates.

3. How do I participate in Kit Enhancement Month?

To participate in Kit Enhancement Month, you must be a current Pampered Chef consultant and have an active starter kit. You can then log into your account and select the products you would like to add to your kit.

4. What are the benefits of participating in Kit Enhancement Month?

Participating in Kit Enhancement Month allows you to update and personalize your starter kit with new and popular products, making it easier to showcase and sell to your customers. It also gives you the opportunity to try out new products at a discounted price.

5. Can I add products to my kit after Kit Enhancement Month has ended?

Yes, you can add products to your kit at any time throughout the year. However, during Kit Enhancement Month, you can take advantage of special discounts and promotions that are only available for a limited time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wycohibito
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pc_jessica