• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Cooking Related Magazines Do You Subscribe to That You Find

Cooks IllustratedFood & WineCooks CountryFamily CircleGood HousekeepingRachael Ray's magazineEveryday FoodCuisine at HomeTea Time
JC 2
What cooking related magazines do you subscribe to that you find helpful in your PC biz? I'm just getting back into it & I'd like to learn more tips & techniques & just be more knowledgeable. Thanks.

Oh, that's a super question... I'll be hanging around here to see what others say. I know I like Cooking Light and Taste of Home- but those are the only two...

There's a free one that I get from Kraft Foods every 3 months - it's called "Food & Family Magazine" and it has totally yummy recipes! One of my customers told me about it. Just click on this link, fill in the info, and voila!

Search Results

I agree with Cathy.. Kraft Food Magazine is great. You also can sign up for the weekly emails from Kraft, and sometimes you even get coupons to try new products. I also enjoy the Paula Deen Magazine. I get lots of good ideas from there too. You can sign up at FoodNetwork.com to get their weekly newsletter emailed to you too!

I subscribe to Cook's Illustrated. They have a great section with tips from readers, from which I borrow liberally for my quick tips.

We subscribe to Saveur Magazine.

I love Cook's Illustrated! I used ot subscribe, but we cut all our subscriptions a couple of years ago. They have great tips, and their equipment reviews rock. They're full of things to look for, even when they don't specifically review PC items (although they do sometimes - I have issues in which they review the Rectangular Baker and the Professional Grill Pan).OK- nobody take that "I have issues" phrase out of context.

Bon Appetit
Cooking Light
Martha Steart Living
Taste of Home Light & Tasty
Taste of Home Simple & Delicious
Quick Cooking
Cooking with Paula Deen
Food & Wine
cooks Country
Cooks Illustrated
Better Homes & Garden
Womans Day
Family Circle
Goodhousekeeping
Rachael Ray's magazine
Everyday Food
Cuisine at Home
Southern Lady
Southern Living
Taste of the South
Kraft Food & Family (free sub)
Tea Time
Cucina Italiano
I get a few others that I gather tips from but these are my cooking ones (I usually don't get kitchen tips from Cosmo or Conde Naste travel or readers Digest) :)

Last edited:

1. What are the top cooking related magazines that you subscribe to?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I personally enjoy subscribing to Cooking Light, Food Network Magazine, Bon Appetit, Saveur, and Taste of Home. These magazines offer a diverse range of recipes, cooking tips, and product reviews.

2. Do you find any specific cooking magazines to be more helpful for using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, I have found that Cooking Light and Food Network Magazine often feature recipes that utilize Pampered Chef products, making it easier for our customers to try new dishes with their kitchen tools.

3. Are there any cooking magazines that offer tips for organizing a kitchen?

Absolutely! Good Housekeeping and Better Homes & Gardens both have sections dedicated to kitchen organization and storage solutions. These can be helpful for keeping your Pampered Chef products easily accessible and in good condition.

4. Are there any cooking magazines that provide budget-friendly recipes?

Cooking on a budget is a common concern, and there are many cooking magazines that offer affordable recipes. Some of my favorites include Taste of Home, Allrecipes, and Rachel Ray Every Day. These magazines also have sections dedicated to meal planning and using leftovers.

5. Are there any cooking magazines that focus on specific dietary restrictions or preferences?

Yes, there are several cooking magazines that cater to specific dietary needs. For example, Clean Eating Magazine offers recipes for those looking for healthier and more wholesome options. Vegetarian Times focuses on plant-based recipes, while Gluten-Free Living offers options for those with gluten sensitivities. These magazines can be helpful for our customers who have specific dietary restrictions or preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rebeccastt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tpchefrebecca
  • PChefRenee
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
leahevanson
  • kuntrycook