• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What can I do during my free time on Sunday in Chicago?

In summary, Cheryl is excited for her first conference and has some suggestions for things to do in Chicago. She is also looking forward to visiting the Tut exhibit and the Field Museum.
lkspeir
This is my first conference and my first time to Chicago. We (several of us will be travelling together) will be arriving around noon on Sunday. Any suggestions of the best way to spend Sunday afternoon and Sunday evening?? We're staying at the Sheraton Hotel & Towers.

Lisa

We are arriving around that time and are also looking for things to do. We're thinking Navy Pier and Magnificant Mile (and lunch of course). We are staying at the Palmer Hilton.

PM me and we can exchange cell phone #'s.

My FD is coming from Houston - you could be on the same flight :D ?! (I know Texas is big :rolleyes: )

Last edited:
I was thinking about the Navy Pier and the Mag. Mile as well. I'll send you my cell phone #.Our flight is non-stop from DFW. I'm really looking forward to my first conference. I don't really know what to expect, but I've been reading alot of posts here about conference. My director and at least one other consultant (my roomie) will be on my same flight.

Lisa,

You will love it!! Savor everything and keep good notes.

Be sure to bring business cards to share with everyone!

I heard about a sky high mall???My first time to Conference & Chicago as well.
I heard about a "tower" mall?
Thanks for the other ideas too...
Can't wait!

Water Tower Place
835 N. Michigan Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60611-2218
(312) 440-3166

Mall Hours:
Monday - Friday: 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sunday: 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm

This is the Crate&Barrel info:

646 North Michigan Avenue
646 N. Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611

(312) 787-5900

Mon-Fri: 10 am - 8 pm
Saturday: 10 am - 7 pm
Sunday: 10 am - 6 pm

The Melting PotOur Cluster is going to the Melting Pot for dinner after a long day of shopping ;) We made reservations a few weeks ago to make sure we can get in. If you're not familiar with it, it's a fondue restaraunt. There aren't that many but there is one in downtown Chicago. We thought it would be a fun experience to do together as a team. :)

Things to doJust returned from wave 2 I am so excited for you. So many exciting things to see and do !! I really wanted to see the Tut exhibit and went online to the Field museum.com and was able to purchase 2 tickets the night before I left and picked them up at will call. Great exhibit!! Once in a lifetime opportunity!! Good luck Sleep well Cheryl Ps make sure and get the audio tour

What are some easy meal ideas for busy families on Sunday?

Some easy meal ideas for busy families on Sunday include slow cooker meals, sheet pan dinners, or make-ahead casseroles. These options require minimal prep and can be left to cook while you spend time with your family.

How can I involve my kids in meal prep on Sunday?

Involving kids in meal prep on Sunday can be a fun family activity. You can have them help with tasks like measuring ingredients, mixing, and assembling dishes. You can also assign them age-appropriate tasks like setting the table or washing produce.

What are some healthy snack options for Sunday afternoon?

Some healthy snack options for Sunday afternoon include fresh fruits and vegetables with dip, homemade trail mix, or whole grain crackers with hummus. These options are nutritious and can help keep you and your family energized throughout the day.

How can I make Sunday meal prep more efficient?

To make Sunday meal prep more efficient, try planning your meals for the week ahead of time. This will help you create a grocery list and ensure you have all the necessary ingredients on hand. You can also prep ingredients in advance, such as chopping vegetables or marinating meats, to save time during the week.

What are some tips for using leftover ingredients on Sunday?

Some tips for using leftover ingredients on Sunday include incorporating them into new dishes, such as turning leftover chicken into a stir-fry or using vegetables in a frittata. You can also freeze leftovers for future use or repurpose them as snacks, like using leftover rice to make rice cakes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • chefmoseley
  • General Chat
Replies