• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Books Did You Get for Christmas?

In summary, Stacy Pressman sent out an e-vite for lunch on Day 2 and my Director got an e-vite to dinner on Day 2. She is curious as to what the difference is and why she is the only one going to lunch.
DebPC
Staff member
I got-
The Making of Milwaukee, two Dr. Oz books, and a really cool Lonely Planet
"The Travel Book" (it has 2 pages of pics and info for every country in the world. Its a great coffee table book.

No books for me. But I do need to get a new journal. I decided it was time to start a new one.

I didn't get any books... my DD did though.

I got the Power of Focus for women and also a Mary Higgins Clark book. Haven't started either one yet. I really need to but it has been hectic! And once I start a book I don't do much else until it is done!

I got a biography about Jack Nicholson - been reading that - it's interesting to find out how he got started and how long it took til he really got some respect for his acting.

I got a new Bible. DH and I have been sharing one . . . it is really nice to have one of my own.

Everyone going- have a blast at Leadership! We'll be thinking of youEveryone going- have a blast at Leadership! We'll be thinking of you and can hardly wait to hear the details when you get back.
Take Care and Safe Travel!

We are green with envy:approve: and hope you have one fantastic time!!

Is anyone else in Stacy Pressman's downline? I received an e-vite to attend lunch on Day 2 and my Director received an e-vite to dinner on Day 2. I thought that was kind of strange for us to get two different e-vites, but then again I have never been to Leadership before, so I really don't know what to expect. :confused:

The top level directors invite different people in their downline to sit at their reserved tables as kind of a mixer, to get to know you, a reward for various accomplishments...

My NED invited me to lunch along with everyone in my director's downline who will be at leadership.

PamperedPosey said:
Is anyone else in Stacy Pressman's downline? I received an e-vite to attend lunch on Day 2 and my Director received an e-vite to dinner on Day 2. I thought that was kind of strange for us to get two different e-vites, but then again I have never been to Leadership before, so I really don't know what to expect. :confused:

I am in Stacy's downline, but no invites here!

I believe Executives and above have table(s) at meals. I do know that NEDs (and possibly others) have reserved rows at General Sessions. I have invites to meals and sessions!

This is all that it says...

Host: Stacy Pressman

When: Friday, January 11, 12:45PM

Please join me in the Pressman Reserved Seating for Lunch - Day 2 - Friday

Can't wait to see you there!

Stacy

Stacy Pressman
National Executive Director

but I had to respond to the e-vite and let her know if I would be there. I still think it is strange that my Director got invited to dinner and not lunch.

My Director likes to have people with the same drive (ie. all FDs looking to promote before NC) as well as different geographical locations for networking.

I got an invite from my NED to sit at closing session with her.

All of the other Director's on my team were invited to dinner. Now I'm really curious as to what the difference is and why I'm the only one going to lunch. What am I going to do for dinner that night??

sometimes they do it based on how long you have been a director also. They only have 9 open spots a meal, so they just have to use them how they can.

Related to What Books Did You Get for Christmas?

1. What are some popular cookbooks that people received for Christmas?

Some popular cookbooks that people received for Christmas from Pampered Chef are "The Quick Cook" by Dorling Kindersley, "The Pampered Chef Cookbook" by Doris Christopher, "The Ultimate Cookbook" by Jan Miller, "The Weeknight Dinner Cookbook" by Mary Ellen Ward, and "The Family-Size Cookbook" by Doris Christopher.

2. Are there any new releases from Pampered Chef that were popular for Christmas gifts?

Yes, there were a few new releases from Pampered Chef that were popular for Christmas gifts. These include "The Quick Cook" by Dorling Kindersley, "The Ultimate Cookbook" by Jan Miller, and "The Weeknight Dinner Cookbook" by Mary Ellen Ward. These cookbooks offer a variety of recipes and cooking tips for everyday meals.

3. Are there any cookbooks specifically for baking or desserts?

Yes, there are a few cookbooks from Pampered Chef that are specifically for baking or desserts. These include "The Pampered Chef Baker's Secrets" by Doris Christopher, "The Ultimate Dessert Cookbook" by Jan Miller, and "The Perfect Pie Cookbook" by Dorling Kindersley. These cookbooks offer a range of sweet treats for any occasion.

4. Are there any healthy or specialized diet cookbooks available?

Yes, there are several healthy and specialized diet cookbooks available from Pampered Chef. These include "The Healthy Living Cookbook" by Doris Christopher, "The Gluten-Free Cookbook" by Jan Miller, and "The Vegetarian Kitchen" by Dorling Kindersley. These cookbooks offer recipes for those looking to eat healthier or follow a specific diet.

5. Can I find any cookbooks for kids in the Pampered Chef collection?

Yes, there are a few cookbooks for kids available from Pampered Chef. These include "The Kids' Cookbook" by Doris Christopher and "Fun with Food" by Jan Miller. These cookbooks offer kid-friendly recipes and activities to get children interested in cooking and trying new foods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janezapchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • chefjeanine