• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Strategies Do Presenters Use to Encourage Party Bookings?

In summary, booking seeds are a list of potential customers that Pampered Chef consultants use to generate future sales. They are important for building and maintaining a strong customer base. To find and use booking seeds, consultants can reach out to friends and family, ask for referrals, attend events, and join online groups. There is no set number of booking seeds, but regularly adding new ones is recommended. Following up with booking seeds every 2-3 weeks is a good practice, and booking seeds can be used for both in-person and online parties.
bbauman07
Gold Member
I'm revamping my presentation again. I'm wondering what booking seed you sprinlke in your shows.

Do you have them turn to the host rewards and talk about it?

I have them read the host rewards out of the catalog, and if there are past hosts at the show I share how much product they got for what price (In the thank you letter in PP) I just read in the Tom Marston show thread that he asks everyone if they got their favorite products for hosting or guesting a show and either way they need to host a show to get more of whatever the prduct was. The example was simple additions but any product could be earned free and then given as a gift or get a cross sell product for hosting! Hope this helps and I'm interested in seeing what other consultants do!

As a fellow presenter, I typically try to incorporate booking seeds throughout my entire presentation. I find that mentioning the host rewards is a great way to introduce the idea of hosting a party, as well as reminding guests of the benefits they can receive for booking a party. I also like to mention that dates fill up quickly and encourage guests to book their parties as soon as possible. Additionally, I make sure to mention any special incentives or promotions for booking a party during that particular month. Overall, I think it's important to sprinkle booking seeds throughout the presentation to plant the idea in guests' minds and increase the likelihood of them booking a party.

1. What are booking seeds and why are they important?

Booking seeds are a marketing tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to generate future sales. They are essentially a list of potential customers who have expressed interest in hosting a party or purchasing products. Booking seeds are important because they help consultants build and maintain a strong customer base, which is essential for a successful business.

2. How do I find and use booking seeds?

There are a few ways to find booking seeds. You can start by reaching out to friends and family who may be interested in hosting a party or purchasing products. You can also ask for referrals from current customers. Another option is to attend events or join online groups where you can meet new people and share your Pampered Chef business. To use booking seeds, simply reach out to them and offer the opportunity to host a party or make a purchase.

3. How many booking seeds should I have?

There is no set number of booking seeds that a consultant should have. It ultimately depends on your business goals and how many parties you want to book. Some consultants aim to have at least 50-100 booking seeds at all times, while others may have more or less. It's important to regularly add new booking seeds to your list to ensure a steady flow of future sales.

4. How often should I follow up with my booking seeds?

This can vary depending on the individual and their level of interest, but as a general rule, it's recommended to follow up with booking seeds every 2-3 weeks. This shows that you are interested and available, but not overly pushy. Of course, if a booking seed expresses interest in hosting a party or making a purchase sooner, it's important to follow up promptly.

5. Can I use booking seeds for online parties?

Yes, booking seeds can be used for both in-person and online parties. When reaching out to booking seeds for online parties, it's important to provide clear and concise information about how the party will work and how they can participate. You can also offer incentives for booking an online party, such as free products or discounts, to encourage more bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • caraighan
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
JaimeAnnR
  • ChefBeckyD