• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Your Favorite Guilty Pleasures?

In summary, the conversation discusses the topic of guilty pleasures and how to balance them with a healthy lifestyle. The speaker's guilty pleasure is chocolate and their favorite Pampered Chef product for indulging is the Brownie Pan. They also recommend using Pampered Chef products for affordable and healthier versions of guilty pleasures, such as using an ice cream scoop and measuring spoons and cups. The speaker's tip for making healthier versions is to substitute ingredients and incorporate fruits and vegetables.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
There are so many stressors this time of year with all the holidays and worries that our teams will get enough sales during this time and and and...

I thought it might be fun to share simple things that would make us happy.

I love dark chocolate and caramel.

Manicures when my nails are long enough (not right now:yuck:).

A good glass of red wine.

Hmmm... a good book and a glass of good wine while I'm snuggled on my sofa under my favorite blanket with the fireplace on!

snuggling on the couch under a cozy blanket with the dog and taking a nap!

I love:1. deep tissue massages
2. playing with kittens
3. Valor chocolate from Spain
4. curling up on the couch with a good book, hot chocolate and a catmore to come.....:D

I love dark european chocolate and champagne. Also being snug in my jammies watching a movie in front of our fireplace going.

I'm all over that dark european chocolate and champagne, as well as snuggling up on the couch in front of the fireplace, but I'm replacing the book with my husband. (He doesn't like champagne, but he likes that champagne likes me! ;))

Give me a massage!

I love snuggling on the couch with DH while he rubs my feet - he gives GREAT foot rubs - and watching Gray's or Brothers & Sisters.

My guilty pleasure is a NAP every flippin day I can get one!

What is your guilty pleasure?

As an employee of Pampered Chef, I often get asked about my guilty pleasure. My answer is always the same - chocolate. Whether it's a rich and creamy chocolate bar or a warm, gooey brownie, I can't resist indulging in a sweet treat every now and then.

What is your favorite Pampered Chef product for indulging in guilty pleasures?

When it comes to satisfying my sweet tooth, I love using the Pampered Chef Brownie Pan. It creates perfectly portioned brownies with crunchy edges and gooey centers - the ultimate indulgence.

How do you balance your love for guilty pleasures with a healthy lifestyle?

I believe in balance and moderation, so while I do enjoy indulging in my guilty pleasures, I make sure to balance it out with a healthy and nutritious diet. Pampered Chef offers a variety of products and recipes that make it easy to cook and bake healthier versions of your favorite treats.

What do you recommend for someone who wants to enjoy guilty pleasures without breaking the bank?

Pampered Chef has a range of affordable products that can help you satisfy your guilty pleasures without breaking the bank. Our ice cream scoop is perfect for creating perfectly portioned scoops of your favorite ice cream, and our measuring spoons and cups can help you control your portions when baking.

Do you have any tips for making healthier versions of guilty pleasures?

Absolutely! One of my favorite tips is to substitute healthier ingredients in your recipes. For example, instead of using regular flour, opt for almond flour or whole wheat flour. You can also swap out sugar for natural sweeteners like honey or maple syrup. And don't forget to load up on fruits and veggies to add some nutrition to your guilty pleasures.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • cmdtrgd
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
annew
  • ChefBeckyD