• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are You Making for December Shows?

In summary, Lisa is planning a margarita party, and she will consult with her host from yesterday to see if she can participate. She is also planning a Christmas-themed party with Slap You Mama Margaritas as the main drink. She will be making the crescent roll dough triangles, apple wedges, mincemeat, and apricot jam. The party starts at 4:32pm, and she may allow people to spend the night.
sunnygirl in nd
Coming up blank what I should make....

i am making brie and cranberry bites and a mincemeat ring x

I'm doing Black Forest Trifle. It's impressive and easy.

I'm doing the Garden Vegetable Omelet braid from the All the Best cookbook and I'm not sure what else....need to start thinking about that!!

How is that omlet braid? I just looked at it today in the cookbook and thought "hmm I wonder how that one is?" as I know the chicken/broc as well as BBQ ones are fab (although the bbq one i simply used sauce in a jar).

I am planning on doing "bites and bevs" theme with the ham puffs (oldie but goodie) & these cute cresent roll tree's (like the one in the All the Best only with creme cheese and veggies), some cookies from the cookie press and maybe something small like the sprinkles dips with pretzels/cholate etc.

Also - I'll stick with my usuals for "shake and bake" - 15min fajitas or 3 Cheese Garden Pizza (possibly Penne Chicken al Fresca) and lastly after tonite, I 'may' do the Creamy One Pot Pasta again (depends on hosts kitchen layout).

Sticking with 15min chicken fajitas and penne pasta al fresca except I use meatballs instead of chicken...if the recipes ain't broke, why fix em? LOL

I just booked a party for 12/18 off the party I did yesterday. Think these women want something Christmas-y? Nope, I mentioned (don't EVEN remember why) a margarita party, and they jumped on that! I will now be looking up the recipe for Slap You Mama Margaritas. Oh, when I mentioned fajitas in the DCB, they decided to make it a Magarita & Fajita party!

They're too funny. The party starts at 4:32pm - because the host works 2 minutes from home, so they'll just go straight from the office. She may allow people to spend the night, if need be. I told them my parties have been known to run 3 hours, but overnight will definitely be the longest PC party I've heard of.:D

Oh, but I may not be the consultant at this party! I'll find out tomorrow if my host from yesterday will be signing or not. If she does, the party is hers!!:balloon:

of course i can - its called the festive holiday ring and it is delicious!Festive Holiday Ring200g Philladelphia (soft cheese) - full fat works the best
2oz icing sugar (confectionary sugar?)
1 egg yolk + 1 egg
½ teasp vanilla essence
1oz walnuts
6oz sweet mincemeat
1teasp cinnamon
1 pack fresh ready rolled puff pastry from the fridge section
1 orange
2 eating apples
2 tblsp apricot jam • Preheat the oven to 190-200c.
• Mix together in the Classic Batter Bowl the philly, egg yolk, sugar & vanilla with the Small Mix N Scraper. Set aside.
• Chop the nuts with the Food Chopper. Mix these with the mincemeat & cinnamon in the Small Batter Bowl. Zest the orange with the Microplane Adjustable Grater into the bowl.
• Unroll the puff pastry onto the Large Grooved Cutting Board to cover it, then with the Pizza Cutter cut through the middle width ways, then length ways then from corner to corner. It will look like the Union Jack (sorry girls, english recipe ha ha) and you will have 8 triangles. Arrange dough triangles in a circle on Medium Round Stone with Handles with wide end of triangles overlapping in the centre and pointed ends towards the outside. Press overlapping edges together to seal.
• Spread the philly mix over the widest ends of the dough in the centre with the All Purpose Spreader. Scoop the mincemeat on top with the Small Scoop.
• Wedge the apples with the Apple Wedger and cut in half again and arrange on top of the mincemeat.
• Bring the outside points of the dough over the filling and tuck it under the wide end in the centre. The Small Spreader is really handy for this. (The filling should not be completely covered)
• Glaze with beaten egg using the Chef’s Silicone Basting Brush.
• Bake for 25-30 mins until a deep golden brown.
• Warm the apricot jam in the Small Micro Cooker on medium for 20 seconds and glaze the top.

Try the the Apple Cherry crisp in the DBC... guaranteed to sell a few if you make this. It is awesome with vanilla ice cream.

I would love to make the Apple Cherry crisp, but here in Alaska, I haven't been able to find any packages of oatmeal cookie mix :(

I did the BBQ Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches last night in the DCB (sold 3) and the 2-Step Fudge in the 12" Executive Skillet (sold 2-full price!). I was bummed that there were only 7 guests but when the orders started coming in I did not mind at all! The total on 2 guests alone was over $600... I've never had that happen before but am so excited. The show is just under $900 right now with more outside orders coming in.
BTW the 2-Step Fudge was the answer to a last minute prayer...Lord what should I make? It's a fast, easy, inexpensive 2nd recipe that's perfect for this time of year.
Jen

In the skillet, melt 1 bag of chocolate chips, add 1 container milk chocolate frosting, stirring till smooth. Pour onto parchment lined rectangular baker. Chop walnuts in FC and sprinkle on top. Chill in freezer while finishing the rest of the other demo. (I freeze my stone before the show). Slice into small squares and serve.

Wow - Shewoman - carrying the DCB and 12" skillet. God love you! :) I am interested to try your fudge as I have never heard of such combination of ingredients but it sounds super easy. (curious as there is no cup of sugar/condensed milk etc which are usual staples in fudge) Great sales results! Kudos!!!

I just got a call that my show for tomorrow night is at 18-20 people. I guess I better brainstorm this one for the sales factor.
Congrats again!

jeninthekitchen5 said:
I did the BBQ Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches last night in the DCB (sold 3) and the 2-Step Fudge in the 12" Executive Skillet (sold 2-full price!). I was bummed that there were only 7 guests but when the orders started coming in I did not mind at all! The total on 2 guests alone was over $600... I've never had that happen before but am so excited. The show is just under $900 right now with more outside orders coming in.
BTW the 2-Step Fudge was the answer to a last minute prayer...Lord what should I make? It's a fast, easy, inexpensive 2nd recipe that's perfect for this time of year.
Jen

In the skillet, melt 1 bag of chocolate chips, add 1 container milk chocolate frosting, stirring till smooth. Pour onto parchment lined rectangular baker. Chop walnuts in FC and sprinkle on top. Chill in freezer while finishing the rest of the other demo. (I freeze my stone before the show). Slice into small squares and serve.

Brilliant! I've been doing it in the microwave- I like this way muchh better! Thanks!!

I use my Easy Accent Decorator to drop the 2-ingredient fudge recipe in little fudge stars. My favorite combination is chocolate icing with peanut butter chips. Mmm!! Just remember to let the fudge set a couple of minutes before putting it in the decorator or it will just run out the star tip. Another helpful hint - never set the full decorator in the refrigerator or freezer to chill. I had a fudge Yule log. It didn't look very appetizing but my family got a good laugh out of it.

leslieprichett said:
I would love to make the Apple Cherry crisp, but here in Alaska, I haven't been able to find any packages of oatmeal cookie mix :(
From one Leslie to another: Try Mom's Apple Crisp from All the Best Cookbook and also on CC under recipe search (from the AP/C/S use and care). Uses graham crackers and oatmeal and a few other "natural" ingredients. Add some cherry pie filling if you must; it tastes awesome using the original recipe though and is relatively healthy.

jbondr said:
I use my Easy Accent Decorator to drop the 2-ingredient fudge recipe in little fudge stars. My favorite combination is chocolate icing with peanut butter chips. Mmm!! Just remember to let the fudge set a couple of minutes before putting it in the decorator or it will just run out the star tip. Another helpful hint - never set the full decorator in the refrigerator or freezer to chill. I had a fudge Yule log. It didn't look very appetizing but my family got a good laugh out of it.

I also use the EAD and that is also my favorite combo..MMMMM

I've been having AWESOME results with the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder. I do it with the Garlic Pull-Apart Bread. People are buying the Baker at full price in big numbers. Even when I did the Fajitas, Penne al Fresco, or the Mexican Lasagna I never had results like I'm having now with the DCB!! I'm saying the same things, but I guess the recipe is more impressive? IDK!! But it's working! I'm going to stick with it for awhile. I may add a baked brie for the sip and dip shows.

Chef Kearns said:
I've been having AWESOME results with the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder. I do it with the Garlic Pull-Apart Bread. People are buying the Baker at full price in big numbers. Even when I did the Fajitas, Penne al Fresco, or the Mexican Lasagna I never had results like I'm having now with the DCB!! I'm saying the same things, but I guess the recipe is more impressive? IDK!! But it's working! I'm going to stick with it for awhile. I may add a baked brie for the sip and dip shows.

Me too for the Chowder! The only other recipe that have given me this kind of result is the 30 minute chicken! I'm loving the Chowder!

For December Shows, I am offering that, except that I have one Appetizer Show and one Cookie Exchange...and one brunch where we do the Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares...so I guess I'm only doing the chowder for 3 shows - LOL.

here is a great one for the mini muffin pan!!! I did this sunday at my show while the penne pasta was cooking in the microwave..but you could do it as your main recipe along with a quick dessert in DCB

HOLIDAY WRAPPINGS

2 pkgs. (3 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sour cream
1 garlic clove, pressed
3/4 tsp. All-Purpose Dill Mix
1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
1 pkg. (2 1/2 oz.) processed sliced beef
1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
2 Tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese
36 wonton wrappers

Preheat oven to 350F. In Batter Bowl, blend cream cheese until smooth
with sour cream, garlic, Dill Mix and pepper. With Food Chopper, chop
beef finely in batches and add to cream cheese mixture, along with Swiss
and Parmesan cheeses; blend well.

Spray Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan with non-stick vegetable spray. Separate
wonton wrappers and arrange one in each cup of the muffin pan. With
Mini-Tart Shaper, press each wonton wrapper into muffin cup.

With small Stainless Steel Scoop, fill wonton cups with cheese mixture.
Dip fingers in cold water, then pinch and twist tops of each wonton
together to form package. Bake 15 minutes or until wontons are browned
and crisp. Cool 10 minutes before serving. Serve warm.

LeslieSGI said:

From one Leslie to another: Try Mom's Apple Crisp from All the Best Cookbook and also on CC under recipe search (from the AP/C/S use and care). Uses graham crackers and oatmeal and a few other "natural" ingredients. Add some cherry pie filling if you must; it tastes awesome using the original recipe though and is relatively healthy.

Thank you Leslie! I will be sure to try it out this week! :blushing:

jeninthekitchen5 said:

Do you use a 6 oz or 12 oz bag of chocolate chips? This sounds so easy, I'd love to make it for holidays.

I'm making the Black Forest Trifle in December for my shows. Although one show wants Chicken Caeser Salad Pizza... which I'll do as this is the fourth show for that family since April and the shows are always great.

funmom said:
i am making brie and cranberry bites and a mincemeat ring x

Do you have the receipe for this? sounds yummy!

I did the Chili Lime Meatballs last night and the Black Forest Trifle. The Trifle was AWESOME! I wished I hadn't let my Host buy all the ingredients on that one because I would have loved to take it home with me! The Chili Lime Meatballs were good but I don't like curry so I could have done without that!

I am concentrating on using the DCB as much as possible. I am going between the potato chowder and the chicken lasagna :)

Related to What Are You Making for December Shows?

1. What are some popular holiday recipes to make for December shows?

Some popular holiday recipes to make for December shows include Christmas cookies, festive cocktails, holiday appetizers, and traditional holiday dishes such as roast turkey or ham.

2. Can you share some easy and quick recipes for busy December shows?

Sure! Some easy and quick recipes for busy December shows include slow cooker meals, one-pot dishes, and sheet pan dinners. These types of dishes require minimal prep and cooking time, making them perfect for busy holiday events.

3. Do you have any vegetarian or vegan recipes for December shows?

Yes, we have a variety of vegetarian and vegan recipes that are perfect for December shows. Some popular options include roasted vegetable dishes, stuffed acorn squash, and vegan holiday desserts.

4. What are some kid-friendly recipes for December shows?

For kid-friendly recipes, we recommend making holiday-themed snacks such as reindeer rice crispy treats, Grinch-inspired fruit kabobs, and hot cocoa reindeer cookies. These recipes are fun and easy for kids to help make as well.

5. Can you suggest some recipes that can be made in advance for December shows?

Absolutely! Some great recipes that can be made in advance for December shows include casseroles, dips, and desserts such as pies and cakes. These dishes can be prepared ahead of time and stored in the fridge or freezer until needed, making it easier to manage a busy show schedule.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kmiller
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kmiller
  • pattikake
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pattikake
  • esavvymom