• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are You Doing for New Years Eve This Year?

In summary, the January meeting was about setting goals for the year, reviewing what people completed from the online courses, and sharing what people won from the December meeting.
DebPC
Staff member
We usually got to a party but my dad is having surgery that afternoon so we'll just chill.

We're going to our friend's house. She hosts a great 3 course fondue party. Cheese.. broth.. and chocolate.. then at midnight after we say Happy New Year! We then sing Happy Birthday to her son. LOL.. lots of fun!

Going to an all-nighter family event at my church most likely. Either that or stay home and do nothing. My kids are 8 and 2 years old and we seldom have a babysitter.

We are going to a friends house and having dinner. The kids will play and have fun and we will too. We like to play card games or board games, we won't stay too late we will be home before midnight.

For New Year's eve we are going to a friends house, all the kids next door with a babysitter. We are gonna have finger foods and drinking.. then a slumper party so no one has to find a way home. Then New Year's day we are having an Italian themed dinner.

We are going to a Hershey Bear's Hockey Game...then we will probably just go home...the game is at 5pm so we still have time to do something else but nothing else is planned yet.

January Meeting IdeasWe have ours next Tuesday. we scheduled it early since no one is going to leadership and we wnat to get them going early in the month.
Anyone have any great meeting ideas?

My meeting is on the 10th. I plan on talking about goals in the new year, what do they want to see at the meetings in the new year (what they want me to cover/what helps them most) - questionaire kind of thing - not in writing yet and host coaching/booking segment (90 days to the business you want...).

Our January meeting is after Leadership. We have another Director from my up(...or is it side line??), anyway, she is coming and doing her cooking show start to finish for us. She averages $4000 month and earned the Level 4 incentive and TPC in Sales last year. Then we will have our December and annual recognition. Next we are going over all of the Leadership announcements (new products, trip, etc). We'll explain the Levels a lot better since most of our team is 6 months or less in the business and we will work on setting their goals to earn the level they want. We've told them the meeting is starting 30 minutes earlier than normal and might run a little later than normal, because there is so much to cover this month. They seem really excited.

February's meeting we will be recognizing a consultant who just promoted to Director under me. She will get a Director's chair from Pier 1 with her name on it (a tradition on our team) and we will go over all of the benefits of promoting to hopefully spark the interest of the rest of the team :pray:.

The directors chair is a cute idea! I will have to check it out at the one in my area.

Last night we had our January meeting. In November we issued a challenge to everyone to complete all 8 online training courses by this meeting. All the names were put in a drawing for $100 worth of current products. Most people did it. They had to bring the certs.as proof. My director and i went in on it together- we both easily had enough new extra products sitting around.
It was very exciting and increased our meeting attendence in a cold January.

Our next challenge is for people to call us when get a new booking by this sunday for a date before 2/8. The prize drawing will be for a set of 25 new catalogs.

I had my meeting on the 7th and we worked on the Consultant Goal Worksheet from the Planner and also listened to the Lisa Amblo Conference Call (link is on CS still) about cookware to prepare to use cookware for Feb. bookings.

We also shared our 3-2-1 logs and those who completed them for Dec. got prizes.

Related to What Are You Doing for New Years Eve This Year?

1. What are some popular Pampered Chef products for New Year's Eve parties?

The Pampered Chef Deluxe Air Fryer, the Mix 'N Chop, and the Deluxe Cooking Blender are all popular products for New Year's Eve parties. They allow you to create delicious appetizers, dips, and drinks with ease.

2. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make New Year's Eve cocktails?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that are perfect for making cocktails, such as the Quick-Stir® Pitcher and the Cocktail Muddler. You can also use the Deluxe Cooking Blender to create frozen cocktails.

3. What are some easy appetizer recipes for New Year's Eve using Pampered Chef products?

Some easy and delicious appetizer recipes include Mini Quiche Cups made with the Mini Muffin Pan, Spicy Shrimp Dip made with the Mix 'N Chop, and Spinach Artichoke Dip made with the Deluxe Cooking Blender.

4. How can I use Pampered Chef products to make a New Year's Eve dinner?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that are perfect for making a New Year's Eve dinner, such as the Deep Covered Baker, Rockcrok® Dutch Oven, and the Quick Cooker. You can make a variety of dishes, from a roast to a hearty stew.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions for Pampered Chef products for New Year's Eve?

Pampered Chef often offers special deals and promotions for holidays, including New Year's Eve. Be sure to check our website or contact your local consultant for more information on any current deals or promotions for New Year's Eve products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Chef Kearns