• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Yall Making for the 4Th?

In summary, many people are discussing ideas for family reunions, cookouts, and vacations. For the family reunion, one person is considering making Berries 'N Stars puffpastry recipe. For the cookout, ideas include grilled rosemary & garlic lambchops, mediterranean beef & chicken kabobs, lemon & dill couscous, bowtie pasta salad, grilled pita bread, fresh fruit salad, strawberry cheesecake truffles, and chocolate cheesecake truffles
DS and I are going to a neighborhood cook-out this evening. I'm taking a Pasta Salad (in the Chillzane Bowl using the Large Serving Tongs) and an Almond Joy Cake (in the Rectangle Baker w/ Rectangle Woven & the Patriotic Liner using the mini-serving spatula).

We are going to a Neighborhood potluck. I am taking the Dilled New Potato Salad. Fireworks don't start till 10pm here. I am really excited. My 4yr old has never seen fireworks. She always fell asleep. I won't be suprised if she does again. We just walked in a parade. The kids got to drive the Barbie Jeep decorated in 4th deco. They had a blast!

Happy 4th everyone!

<h2>What are yall making for the 4th?</h2><p>At Pampered Chef, we have plenty of delicious and festive recipes to choose from for your 4th of July celebration. Some popular choices include the Berries 'N Stars puff pastry, American Dream Torte, and Grilled Corn and Avocado Salad. We also have a variety of refreshing drinks and tasty desserts to complete your menu.</p><h2>My husband's side of the family always has their family reunion over the 4th. What's your go-to recipe for a large group?</h2><p>For large gatherings like a family reunion, we recommend our Grilled Chicken and Veggie Kabobs or our Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs. Both are easy to make in large quantities and are sure to be a hit with the whole family.</p><h2>I am thinking of the Berries 'N Stars puff pastry recipe. Is it easy to make?</h2><p>Yes, the Berries 'N Stars puff pastry recipe is very easy to make. It only requires a few simple ingredients and can be made in under 30 minutes. Plus, it's a beautiful and tasty addition to any 4th of July spread.</p><h2>I need something to wow the ones that are there. Last year I got a few orders when I did the American Dream Torte. What other show-stopping recipes do you recommend?</h2><p>If you want to wow your guests, we suggest trying our Patriotic Pizzas or Firecracker Popcorn. These recipes are not only delicious but also have a fun and festive presentation that is sure to impress everyone at your 4th of July gathering.</p><h2>What are yall's plans for the 4th?</h2><p>At Pampered Chef, we love to celebrate the 4th of July with a backyard BBQ and watching fireworks with our family and friends. We also enjoy trying out new recipes and creating patriotic-themed dishes to add to our menu. How about you? What are your plans for the 4th of July?</p>

What are yall making for the 4th?

At Pampered Chef, we have plenty of delicious and festive recipes to choose from for your 4th of July celebration. Some popular choices include the Berries 'N Stars puff pastry, American Dream Torte, and Grilled Corn and Avocado Salad. We also have a variety of refreshing drinks and tasty desserts to complete your menu.

My husband's side of the family always has their family reunion over the 4th. What's your go-to recipe for a large group?

For large gatherings like a family reunion, we recommend our Grilled Chicken and Veggie Kabobs or our Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs. Both are easy to make in large quantities and are sure to be a hit with the whole family.

I am thinking of the Berries 'N Stars puff pastry recipe. Is it easy to make?

Yes, the Berries 'N Stars puff pastry recipe is very easy to make. It only requires a few simple ingredients and can be made in under 30 minutes. Plus, it's a beautiful and tasty addition to any 4th of July spread.

I need something to wow the ones that are there. Last year I got a few orders when I did the American Dream Torte. What other show-stopping recipes do you recommend?

If you want to wow your guests, we suggest trying our Patriotic Pizzas or Firecracker Popcorn. These recipes are not only delicious but also have a fun and festive presentation that is sure to impress everyone at your 4th of July gathering.

What are yall's plans for the 4th?

At Pampered Chef, we love to celebrate the 4th of July with a backyard BBQ and watching fireworks with our family and friends. We also enjoy trying out new recipes and creating patriotic-themed dishes to add to our menu. How about you? What are your plans for the 4th of July?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AnnieBee
  • jrstephens
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
RebelChef
  • Chozengirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies