• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are these cards for and how can I get them for my team?

In summary, the ACS is having a PC walk in October, and the team captain has made postcards to raise money.
chefann
Gold Member
There has been a little discussion of the walks that the ACS is having in October of this year. I signed up as a team leader for a PC team for the Detroit walk. And I really want to have a large group, plus a bunch of donations personally. :)

So I made the attached cards on VistaPrint and will be passing them out at my shows between now (well, when I get them, since I just ordered them 20 minutes ago) and October.

Feel free to steal them!

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/BCcardFront.jpg

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/BCcardBack.jpg

Looks great!

Silly question....
How are you getting the pink items?

The pink items will be available online only in October, probably through the outlet. That's what HO did last year with the pink dots cups and squares. They mentioned that there would be "classic pink items" available online only. So I think they're planning to clear that corner of the warehouse by making them available this year. :)

I was just looking into this and really am unsure on how to participate. This is close to my heart as my mother passed away 10 years ago from Breast cancer. I have always wanted to give back but have never taken the steps to do it. I thought this was my way of participating. Could you fill me in on details like how to join a team, how can I do a fundraiser and any other information would be helpful.

There's info about joining a team on CC, because PC will have a national team this year. :D I've never done this event myself, but jumped at the chance when I saw the signup booth at Conference.When you sign up online through CC, it'll set you up as a team captain, and you can choose the event nearest you. There are walks all over the US. And you set your personal and team fundraising goals.For fundraisers, I'm going to have FR's running in August, September and October with me as the host. August and September will be with ACS as the organization, so that I can submit the check and have it count toward my personal goal for the walk. The October FR will be a HWC FR, because that will have the higher percentages, although I won't be able to count it toward the walk.

The cards look great. Thanks for the idea.

I received a call on Wednesday, while at conference, from the organizer here in Ann Arbor. They realized that they did not have a PC consultant and called me! I didn't even know what they were talking about until later at NC. I am attending their kick off luncheon and am pretty excited about the opportunity.

That is an awesome card! I think I may have to "borrow" that as I am the team captain for my upline here in the cities. Thanks for your hard work!

Where did you get the front of your card? I can only find 1 pink ribbon... thanks!

It's the Pink Ribbon card, but I changed the color scheme. There were several that looked good. Sorry, I can't remember the name of this one.

So I stole Ann's idea and made postcards... here they are for another example of the wonders of Vistaprint! (p.s. they now have a fuel surcharge too... boo!)

Attachments

• HWCPostcard1.jpg
    HWCPostcard1.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 325
  • HWCPostcard2.jpg
    HWCPostcard2.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 339

1. What are "Cards for Making Strides Walk"?

"Cards for Making Strides Walk" are a set of greeting cards specifically designed to support and raise awareness for the American Cancer Society's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk.

2. How many cards come in a set?

Each set of "Cards for Making Strides Walk" contains 10 cards and 10 envelopes.

3. Are the cards customizable?

Yes, the cards have a blank inside for you to add your own personal message. You can also add your own logo or message to the back of the card for an additional fee.

4. What is the cost of the cards?

The cost of "Cards for Making Strides Walk" is $15.00 per set. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the American Cancer Society.

5. Can I purchase the cards in bulk?

Yes, bulk orders of "Cards for Making Strides Walk" are available. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information and pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefshawna
  • sarahsellcm