• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the measurements of the Small Slotted Turner?

In summary, a Small Slotted Turner is a kitchen utensil made of heat-resistant nylon material that is used for flipping and turning food while cooking. It has slots in the head to drain off excess oil or liquid from food. Its dimensions are approximately 8 inches long and 2 inches wide, and it is dishwasher safe but recommended for hand washing. The slotted design on the head is specifically for draining excess oil or liquid from food, making it suitable for cooking and serving various items.
rbvernon
Silver Member
I have a customer who wants to buy the Small Slotted Turner. Before he buys it, he would like to know the measurements. How long & wide the tuner parts is. I think that the whole measurement from end to end is 10", but not sure about the rest. Can anyone help with win the sell?

Thanks

I have it...the head of the turner is approximately 4" long and 2 1/2" across. I don't have a ruler handy, but DH is here with me and he figured about the exact same. Hope this helps!!! I like mine...perfect for small cookies, eggs, and those little mini pancakes my kids love.

thanks so much!!

and if it's not right for him, he can return it for free in the first 30 days.

ok not to be a pain again. but he wants to know the exact measurements before he buys it.

The head is actually 4" long, 2" wide (so I was off by 1/2 an inch when I guessed). The handle is 6" slightly curved. So 10" total in length, like the catalog states.
Hope this helps...

THANK YOU SO MUCH. He could not grasp that if he did not like it he could return it. sometimes people like that make me not want to sell to them. then i catch my head and say everyone needs PC in there life... :D

Last edited:
For the record I LOVE mine!! I use it more than my other turners.

BettieC said:
For the record I LOVE mine!! I use it more than my other turners.

I have 3 black ones, and one of the chef's tool gray ones - I NEED that many! I use them all the time!

What is a Small Slotted Turner?

A Small Slotted Turner is a kitchen utensil that is used for flipping and turning food while cooking. It has slots or holes in the head of the turner to allow excess oil or liquid to drain off the food.

What are the dimensions of the Small Slotted Turner?

The dimensions of the Small Slotted Turner are approximately 8 inches long and 2 inches wide.

What is the Small Slotted Turner made of?

The Small Slotted Turner is made of high-quality, heat-resistant nylon material that is safe for use on non-stick cookware.

Is the Small Slotted Turner dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Small Slotted Turner is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash for longer durability.

What is the purpose of the slotted design on the head of the Small Slotted Turner?

The slotted design on the head of the Small Slotted Turner allows for easy drainage of excess oil or liquid from food, making it ideal for cooking and serving items like fried eggs, pancakes, and vegetables.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• minirottie
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies