• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the June-July 08 Specials?

In summary, the June-July 08 Specials Flyer offers discounted kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. These specials are available for the entire month of June and July, but may sell out quickly. They cannot be combined with other discounts or offers, but you can still earn Host Rewards and Half-Price items by hosting a party. You can order these specials online through your consultant's website or by contacting them directly. There are also exclusive products in the flyer that are not available in the regular catalog, with limited quantities.
time2cook
I was working on this to put in the front of my lap boards for my May shows. Just thought someone else might like to use it. Linda

Attachments

• June - July 08 specials.doc
    411.5 KB · Views: 362
Thanks for sharing this!! It's very nice!!!

Oops!Oops! just realized that I left off the free gift for June hosts with 12 buying guests. Sorry about that. Here is an updated one:

Attachments

• June - July 08 specials.doc
    422.5 KB · Views: 416

1. What are the specials for June-July 08?

The June-July 08 Specials Flyer features a variety of discounted products including kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. Be sure to check out the flyer to see all of the current specials.

2. How long are the specials available for?

The specials in the June-July 08 flyer are available for the entire month of June and July. However, some items may sell out quickly, so it's best to place your order early to ensure availability.

3. Can I combine specials with other discounts or offers?

Unfortunately, the specials in the June-July 08 flyer cannot be combined with other discounts or offers. However, you can still earn Host Rewards and Half-Price items when you host a party during this time.

4. Can I order these specials online?

Yes, you can order the June-July 08 flyer specials online through your consultant's website. Simply add the items to your cart and check out as usual. You can also contact your consultant directly to place an order.

5. Are there any exclusive products in the June-July 08 flyer?

Yes, there are a few exclusive products featured in the June-July 08 flyer that are not available in the regular catalog. These items may have limited quantities, so be sure to order them while they are still available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • ejleinenbach
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam