• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Host Specials for May and June 2008?

In summary, the host specials for May and June 2008 are a set of four outdoor dining essentials that include a bamboo serving tray, bamboo flatware set, melamine serving bowl, and a set of acrylic wine glasses. To qualify for the host specials, you must host a party with a minimum of $200 in guest sales and have at least one booking for a future party. The host specials cannot be customized, but you can choose additional products as host rewards. You can still qualify for the host specials if you host an online party. Your host specials will be shipped to you within two weeks after your party has closed.
Jess_K
here is a flyer I created with May and June Host Specials

Attachments

• HOST SPECIALS MAY JUNE 2008.doc
    1.7 MB · Views: 528
March-June host specialsOk, am I losing my mind or what... yesturday I found a link that had all of the host specials listed from March-June listed all on 1 paper - now I can only find them in seperate attachments. March & April - May & June. Does anyone know what happened to it??

Thanks!

Stephanie:chef:

Stephanie there is one in the files section titled April-June specials.

Found it!Thank you! I thought it had been removed!!! I guess I just didn't see it!
Thanks for your help!

Stephanie:chef:

don't forget about DYLAB from Joy Edwards

http://www.tastytidbits.net Click on free flyers * download the fillable pdf's so you can fill in your info and then print like 10 to last you for your hostess packets etc.

Looks great! Thanks so much for sharing this! :)

Related to What Are the Host Specials for May and June 2008?

1. What are the host specials for May and June 2008?

The host specials for May and June 2008 are a set of four outdoor dining essentials, including a bamboo serving tray, bamboo flatware set, melamine serving bowl, and a set of acrylic wine glasses.

2. How can I qualify for the host specials?

To qualify for the host specials, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in guest sales and have at least one booking for a future party.

3. Can I choose different products for the host specials?

No, the host specials for May and June 2008 are a set of four specific items. However, you can always choose additional products from our catalog as host rewards.

4. Can I still get the host specials if I host an online party?

Yes, you can still qualify for the host specials if you host an online party with a minimum of $200 in guest sales and have at least one booking for a future party.

5. When will I receive my host specials?

Your host specials will be shipped to you within two weeks after your party has closed. If you have any concerns about the delivery, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Justcookit
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefa
  • kam