• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the best and easiest stoneware recipes for a successful cooking show?

In summary, the recipe for the Garlic Pull Aparts in the Deep Dish Pie Plate would be: cream cheese, Italian seasoning, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, pizza sauce, green pepper, green onion. The recipe for Hot Pizza Dip would be: cream cheese, Italian seasoning, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, pizza sauce, green pepper, green onion.
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
What would you all recommend as an easy recipe to demo at a show using the New Traditions stoneware? I really want to demo the stoneware this month since it is the special this month.

Thanks!!

I am going to do the Garlic Pull Aparts in the Deep Dish Pie Plate and heat the pizza sauce for dipping in the Mini-Oval Baker.

Hot Pizza DipHot Pizza Dip

1 8 oz. package cream cheese softened
1 t. dried Italian seasoning
1 C. mozzarella cheese shredded
3/4 C. parmesan cheese
1 8 oz. can pizza sauce
2 T. green pepper chopped
2 T. green onions sliced

Preheat oven to 350° F. Combine cream cheese and Italian seasonings , spread onto a 8" mini-baker.

In a small bowl, combine mozzarella and parmesan. Sprinkle 1/2 on top of the cream cheese. Spread pizza sauce over the cheese mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Top with bell pepper and green onions. Bake for 15-18 minutes. Serve with French bread or fresh vegetable dippers.

Preheat oven to 350° F.

Here is a favorite of mine for the Fall Season....Spiced Pumpkin Pie Spread.

¼ cup pecan halves
4 oz. reduced-fat cream cheese 1 can (15 oz) solid pack pumpkin
½ cup firmly packed brown sugar
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
¾ cup miniature marshmallows
2 red or green apples

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coarsely chop pecans using Food Chopper. In Classic Batter Bowl, whisk cream cheese until smooth using Stainless Steel Whisk. Add pumpkin, brown sugar and spice blend; mix well. Spoon mixture into Small Oval Baker using Small Mix ‘N Scraper. Top with marshmallows and pecans.

Bake 12-15 minutes or until marshmallows are light golden brown. Cut apples into wedges using Crinkle Cutter or Apple Wedger. Serve warm with apple wedges and Cinnamon Pastry Wedges, if desired. (Cinnamon Pastry Wedge recipe is in the Fall/Winter 2004 copy of the Season’s Best Collection.)

Yield: 16 servings. Nutrients per serving (2 tablespoons dip, 2 apple wedges): Calories 80, Total Fat 3 g, Saturated Fat 1 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Carbohydrate 13 g, Protein 1 g, Sodium 35 mg, Fiber 2 g.

These go great to do the dipping with:

Sweet & Crispy Tortilla Chips

8 (7") flour tortillas (I usually add cinnamon to mine for this dip)
2 Tablespoons sugar

Preheat oven to 400*. Lightly spray tortillas with water using Kitchen Spritzer; sprinkle with sugar. Cut each tortilla into eight wedges using Pizza Cutter; arrange half of the tortilla wedges in a single layer on Large Round Stone.
Bake 8-10 mins or until edges are lightly browned and crisp. Remove from baking stone; cool completely. Repeat with remaining tortilla wedges.

Yeild: 64 chips (16 servings)

Nutrients per serving (4 chips): Calories 45, Total Fat 1.5g, Saturated Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Carbohydrate 8 g, Protein 1g, Sodium 135mg, Fiber less than 1 g.

Last edited:
My favorite is the Touchdown Taco Dip... it is always a hit wherever I bring it!

Spinach Artichoke Dip in All the Best is wonderful too.

Just got this from my Senior Director:p

Nutty Apple Cobbler

4-5 Granny Smith apples 1 stick. butter or margarine, melted
½ cup caramel ice cream topping ¼ cup brown sugar
1/3 cup flour 1/3 cup pecans or walnuts (whole)
1 can (10 oz.) refrigerated flaky biscuits,

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Peel, core and slice apples with Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer. Cut apples n half. Combine apple slices, caramel topping and flour in Batter Bowl. Spoon into Deep Dish Baker. Peel apart each biscuit into 2 thinner biscuits and place on top of apples. Combine butter or margarine, brown sugar, and pecans and spoon mixture over biscuits. Bake for 25 minutes or until light golden brown.

kcont said:
Just got this from my Senior Director:p

Nutty Apple Cobbler . . .

How many does this serve? I'm looking for recipes, too. I have a show on Monday that may have quite a few people there (15+ I'm thinking).

Thanks,
g

Mexican Bean Dip (It's Good For You Cookbook - page 19) and Lime Tortillas are great. I put this info on the thread about Theme Shows. My guests just love it. I am doing three show back to back at the end of the month that they all want my dip show. (4 different dips)

What is stoneware and why is it ideal for cooking?

Stoneware is a type of ceramic cookware that is made from natural clay and fired at high temperatures. It is known for its durability and ability to distribute heat evenly, making it perfect for cooking a variety of dishes.

What are some easy recipes that can be made with stoneware?

Some popular and easy stoneware recipes include casseroles, roasted vegetables, breads, and desserts like cobblers and crisps. Stoneware can also be used for grilling and baking meats, fish, and poultry.

Do I need to preheat my stoneware before cooking?

Yes, it is recommended to preheat your stoneware in the oven before using it for cooking. This helps to evenly distribute the heat and ensures that your food cooks properly.

How do I clean and care for my stoneware?

Stoneware is easy to clean and maintain. Simply wash it with warm, soapy water and a soft sponge. Do not use abrasive cleaners or metal utensils on the stoneware, as it can scratch the surface. It is also important to avoid sudden temperature changes, such as placing hot stoneware in cold water, as this can cause it to crack.

Can I use stoneware in the microwave?

No, stoneware is not microwave safe. The high heat of the microwave can cause the stoneware to crack or break. It is best to use stoneware for cooking in the oven or on the stovetop only.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thumbs
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • KaiKendall
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
KaiKendall
  • Cape_PC