• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the August Guest Specials for page 4?

In summary, the current guest specials for August are the 4-piece Mini Spatula Set and the 8-inch Nonstick Skillet, available for purchase through a Pampered Chef consultant or on their website. There is no limit on the number of items that can be purchased, but they are only available for the month of August. Discounts and promotions cannot be applied to the guest specials, and the standard return policy applies for returns within 30 days of purchase. Items must be unused and in their original packaging.
riggs62
August Guest Specials 4 to a page. For anyone that needs it. ENJOY! :)

Attachments

• Aug GS 4 to a page.doc
    273.5 KB · Views: 391
This is awesome---thanks!!

Thank you for sharing these August guest specials! I appreciate the effort you put into making them easily accessible by putting them all on one page. It's always nice to have a convenient and organized way to view promotions and deals. I will definitely be taking advantage of these specials and I'm sure others will too. Thanks again! :)

Related to What are the August Guest Specials for page 4?

What are the current guest specials for August?

The current guest specials for August are the 4-piece Mini Spatula Set and the 8-inch Nonstick Skillet. These items are only available for purchase during the month of August.

How can I purchase the Aug Guest Specials 4/ Page?

The Aug Guest Specials 4/ Page can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. Simply add the items to your cart and proceed with the checkout process.

Is there a limit on how many of the Aug Guest Specials I can purchase?

There is no limit on the number of Aug Guest Specials you can purchase. However, keep in mind that these items are only available for purchase during the month of August, so stock up while you can!

Can I use any discounts or promotions on the Aug Guest Specials?

Unfortunately, the Aug Guest Specials cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. They are already offered at a discounted price for the month of August.

What is the return policy for the Aug Guest Specials?

Our standard return policy applies to the Aug Guest Specials. You can return the items within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. Please note that all returns must be unused and in their original packaging.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Wendy L Brown
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • chefjeanine