• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some recommended products for organic grocery shopping?

In summary, organic refers to food products that are grown or produced without the use of synthetic fertilizers, pesticides, GMOs, or sewage sludge. It is important to shop for organic groceries because they can have a positive impact on health, the environment, and local farmers. Look for the USDA organic seal or the word "organic" in the product name to verify if a product is certified organic. While some organic products may be more expensive, there are ways to save money such as buying in bulk, shopping at farmer's markets, and taking advantage of sales and coupons. Other tips include joining a CSA program, growing your own produce, and planning meals before shopping.
wickednoodle
What products fit into this?

I will hold most bakers. 9x13, deep dish baker, pie plate. I haven't tried the DCB.

I had the host ask me that same question at a show last week and being new, I wan't entirely sure. I'll be glad to have some answers to give her when we close tonight.

Along with the others, the Large Bar Pan.

Rectangle Chillzanne

The DCB does fit in it too, and so does the large square SA bowl.

wickednoodle said:
What products fit into this?

I'm so glad they repriced it

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I would love to offer some suggestions for organic grocery shopping. When it comes to organic products, I highly recommend checking out our line of organic spices, oils, and seasoning blends. They are all made with high-quality, non-GMO ingredients and are perfect for adding flavor to your organic meals. Our stainless steel cookware and bakeware are also great options for cooking with organic ingredients. And don't forget about our selection of kitchen tools, like our herb strippers and vegetable peelers, which make prepping organic produce a breeze. Happy shopping!

Related to What are some recommended products for organic grocery shopping?

1. What does "organic" mean when it comes to grocery shopping?

Organic refers to food products that are grown or produced without the use of synthetic fertilizers, pesticides, genetically modified organisms (GMOs), or sewage sludge. It also means that the food has not been irradiated or treated with chemical preservatives.

2. Why is shopping for organic groceries important?

Choosing organic products can have a positive impact on your health, the environment, and local farmers. Organic foods are often free from harmful chemicals and can have higher levels of nutrients, making them a healthier option. Additionally, buying organic supports sustainable farming practices and helps reduce the use of harmful pesticides in our environment.

3. How can I tell if a product is certified organic?

Look for the USDA organic seal on the packaging. This seal indicates that the product has been certified by the United States Department of Agriculture as meeting organic standards. You can also look for the word "organic" in the product name or check the ingredient list for organic ingredients.

4. Are all organic products more expensive?

While some organic products may be more expensive, the price difference is not always significant. In fact, buying certain organic products, such as in-season produce, can be more cost-effective than buying conventional options. You can also save money by buying in bulk, shopping at farmer's markets, and looking for sales and coupons.

5. What are some tips for saving money while shopping for organic groceries?

Aside from buying in bulk and taking advantage of sales and coupons, there are a few other ways to save money on organic groceries. Consider joining a community-supported agriculture (CSA) program, where you pay upfront for a share of a local farm's produce. You can also try growing your own organic fruits and vegetables at home or buying frozen organic produce, which is often cheaper than fresh. Planning meals and making a list before shopping can also help you stick to your budget.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NelsonInTheKitchen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies