• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some recipe ideas for a gift with tag at a Women's luncheon?

In summary, the individual is planning to provide a "gift with tag" at a Women's luncheon and has ordered HWC pins and made a label for the back of their business card. They are also considering using a coupon from Cindycooks that features a recipe for Hot Artichoke Dip, but is looking for other recipe ideas for spring/summer. Some suggestions include a Strawberry Trifle Parfait, Chillzanne Layered Salad, Baked Potato Salad, Summer Squash Casserole, and Grilled Fruit Kebabs. Additional ideas include a Strawberry Spinach Salad, Lemon Blueberry Trifle, Cucumber Dill Dip, Caprese Skewers, and Mediterranean Layer Dip. It is recommended to include the recipe
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Hi... I have the opportunity to supply a little "gift with tag" at a Women's luncheon next week. I have ordered the HWC pins and am praying they arrive on time... I have also made a label to put on the back of my business card and I have a coupon from Cindycooks. She has a recipe on it already for our Hot Artichoke Dip. I'm wondering if anyone had other recipe ideas. I may leave this one on but I'm thinking spring/summer so maybe a different one...maybe using the trifle bowl? Or Chillzanne? Any ideas?

1. Strawberry Trifle Parfait - Layer yogurt, granola, and fresh strawberries in a trifle bowl for a delicious and light summer dessert. 2. Chillzanne Layered Salad - Layer greens, diced tomatoes, chopped celery, cooked bacon, boiled eggs, and shredded cheese in a large bowl. Top with a homemade vinaigrette dressing for a cool and refreshing summer salad. 3. Baked Potato Salad - Make a classic potato salad with boiled potatoes, mayonnaise, diced celery, and hard-boiled eggs. Then bake it in the oven until it’s golden and bubbly. 4. Summer Squash Casserole - Mix together summer squash, onions, and grated cheese. Top with a layer of buttered breadcrumbs and bake it until it’s golden brown. 5. Grilled Fruit Kebabs - Skewer chunks of pineapple, mango, and other fruits onto metal skewers and grill until they’re lightly charred. Serve with a sweet and tangy dipping sauce.

Here are a few recipe ideas for your gift with tag at the Women's luncheon:1. Strawberry Spinach Salad - Layer fresh spinach, sliced strawberries, and sliced almonds in a Chillzanne bowl. Drizzle with poppyseed dressing and top with feta cheese.2. Lemon Blueberry Trifle - Layer lemon pound cake, lemon curd, fresh blueberries, and whipped cream in a trifle bowl. Repeat layers and top with more whipped cream and lemon zest.3. Cucumber Dill Dip - Mix together 8 oz softened cream cheese, 1/2 cup sour cream, 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill, 1/4 cup chopped cucumber, and 1 minced garlic clove. Serve in a Chillzanne bowl with sliced veggies and crackers.4. Caprese Skewers - Thread cherry tomatoes, fresh mozzarella balls, and basil leaves onto skewers. Drizzle with balsamic glaze and serve in a HWC Pin with a tag that says "Thanks for skewering with us!"5. Mediterranean Layer Dip - Layer hummus, tzatziki sauce, diced tomatoes, chopped cucumbers, crumbled feta cheese, and sliced olives in a Chillzanne bowl. Serve with pita chips or veggies.Remember to include the recipe on the back of your business card or on a separate tag so your guests can recreate the dishes at home. Enjoy the luncheon!

1. What is a good recipe to use for a gift or tag?

A popular recipe to use for a gift or tag is our Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix in a Jar. It's easy to make, delicious, and looks great in a mason jar.

2. Can I personalize the gift or tag recipe for different occasions?

Yes, you can definitely personalize the recipe to fit different occasions. For example, you can add festive sprinkles to the cookie mix for a holiday gift or include a special message on the tag for a birthday gift.

3. Are there any dietary restrictions I should consider when choosing a recipe for a gift or tag?

It's always a good idea to consider any dietary restrictions when choosing a recipe for a gift or tag. For example, if you know the recipient is gluten-free, you can use a gluten-free cookie mix for the jar.

4. How should I package the gift or tag recipe?

The best way to package the gift or tag recipe is to use a clear cellophane bag or a mason jar. You can also add a ribbon or twine for a cute finishing touch.

5. Can I include instructions for making the recipe on the tag?

Absolutely! Including instructions on the tag is a great idea so the recipient knows exactly how to make the recipe. You can also include any special tips or variations on the instructions as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc ri lisa
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • lovenpc
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cookin to the top
  • CrazyChef