• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some quick and easy shrimp recipes without biscuits or croissants?

In summary, Ginger recommends recipes that do not include biscuits or croissants. Her husband is tired of these traditional shrimp dishes. She also recommends a dish with shrimp and zucchini cups. The last recipe she recommends is Spicy Shrimp and Liguine. This dish has shrimp cooked in butter and garlic. It also includes red pepper flakes and chicken broth.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
I thawed some shrimp, but not in time for the recipe I was going to use it in last night. So, I now have a little over a pound of shrimp to cook for dinner, but no recipe. What are your favorite, fast and easy recipes that don't have biscuits or croissants? Hubby is a bit tired of stuff like the wreaths and braids.

Sizzling Coconut Shrimp Cakes

Shrimp W/ Pasta Primavera or Stir Fry!!:D

Ginger - where are those recipes?

zucchini cups

cmdtrgd said:
Ginger - where are those recipes?

In my head...I'm sorry, but except for PC I really dont use recipes. I can write down the basics & what you can use if you would like:)

That would be great!

Well I would use any of my favorite veggies...I like to use, red & green peppers,mushrooms,onions,broc & tomatoes. Start the pan off with just a small amount of EVOO;) next add fresh garlic,salt,pepper. Start putting in the veggies that will have to cook the longest broc,peppers,onions as soon as they are cooking nicely add the tomatoes & mushrooms & shrimp. Cover this for just a few minutes to get a sauce going, sometimes I'll even add a can of ( I think its del monte, they make the cut up & flavored tomatoes) The whole thing should take no more than 15-20 minutes. Make sure you have the pasta cooking along side of this. Put the Pasta in a large bowl, add the Shrimp & Veggie mixture & you've got dinner!!;) ;) :cool:

Spicy Shrimp and Liguine...yummy! Cook the shrimp in some butter & sliced garlic until pink. Throw a "little" bit of red pepper flakes on and a little chicken broth. Throw some frozen peas into your pasta in the last few minutes and then serve shrimp over pasta! Yummy......and even better with crusty bread and some wine!!

They both sounds great, however I don't have that much on hand. I'll keep these in mind for the next time I make shrimp! Thanks so much!!!!

What are some easy shrimp recipes that I can make with Pampered Chef products?

Some easy shrimp recipes that you can make with Pampered Chef products include Garlic Parmesan Shrimp Scampi, Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas, and Lemon Garlic Shrimp Skewers.

Do you have any shrimp recipes that are suitable for a quick weeknight dinner?

Yes, we have many quick and easy shrimp recipes that are perfect for a weeknight dinner. Some options include Shrimp and Broccoli Alfredo, Shrimp Tacos with Avocado Salsa, and One-Pot Lemon Garlic Butter Shrimp and Orzo.

Are there any shrimp recipes that are gluten-free?

Yes, we have several gluten-free shrimp recipes, including Coconut Lime Shrimp Skewers, Garlic Butter Shrimp and Quinoa, and Shrimp and Vegetable Stir-Fry. You can also modify many of our other recipes to make them gluten-free by substituting ingredients or using gluten-free products.

Can I make any of these shrimp recipes in a Pampered Chef Air Fryer?

Absolutely! Our Air Fryer is a great tool for cooking shrimp, as it helps to achieve a crispy texture without using a lot of oil. Some shrimp recipes that work well in the Air Fryer include Bang Bang Shrimp, Honey Garlic Shrimp, and Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Foil Packets.

What Pampered Chef products do I need to make these shrimp recipes?

The Pampered Chef products you may need for these shrimp recipes will vary depending on the specific recipe. However, some commonly used products include the Quick Cooker, Grill Pan, and Air Fryer. You can also use our knives, cutting boards, and other kitchen tools to make cooking with shrimp easier and more efficient.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • SilverCeladon