• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some ideas for referral gifts when booking a party?

In summary, a referral gift is usually given to the referring customer, who gets a $10 GC or % off their order, depending on what the gift is.
pamperedgirl3
Last night at a vendor event I did, I had a lady tell me that her friend wanted to have a show & asked her to find a consultant. So she wants me to call her so she can give me her friend's info. I'd like to give her a gift for referring the booking to me (obviously I'll give it to her AFTER the show!). What all do you do for this? I'm thinking a little more than a SB.

Thanks!

Maybe base it off what the show sales were! If it's only a $200 show, than a Season's Best is appropriate...if it's a $700 show, than I'd do more!! But that's whats so nice about the business, you can do what YOU want!! I'm sure whatever you give her, she'll be appreciative!!

What I do is give them $20-25 to spend at THAT show.

cmdtrgd said:
What I do is give them $20-25 to spend at THAT show.

That's what my director does also. She bought the write in gift certificates and gives $25 to the referring customer to be used at the referred customer's show. Before I signed on, I received one from her for referring a friend and I thought it was great!

I give a $10 GC for the show, the $25 GC is for a referral who signs and qualifies as a consultant!

Thanks everyone! I was also thinking around $10. She saw my booking tree that said pick a date from the tree & earn products free. She asked if she would get something for picking a date for a friend & I told her of course I'd give a referral gift. She asked what, which put me on the spot & told her I wasn't sure--that the earning products free was the hostess program! So I was thinking $10 toward her friend's show.

ChefBeckyD said:
I give a $10 GC for the show, the $25 GC is for a referral who signs and qualifies as a consultant!

That is what I do also.

I gave $10 free credit at the show. It ended up being me highest show ever too!

AT the show, I give the referrer a RUFTH trivet to thank her "from the bottom of my heart" for the referral...after all, my business is built on referrals. I do this in front of everyone and make a big deal about it...so then they're all sitting there thinking "Who can *I* refer to her??"

Maybe give her a credit on the attached "frequent buyer card" - costs you a lot less. This card is probably too generous - maybe make it for every $33 spent, rather than every 25 spent...

God Bless, Take Care!

-praying for Paige and her family-

Attachments

• preferredChefCard.doc
    303.5 KB · Views: 314
ChefBeckyD said:

This is EXACTLY what I do.

scottcooks said:
Maybe give her a credit on the attached "frequent buyer card" - costs you a lot less. This card is probably too generous - maybe make it for every $33 spent, rather than every 25 spent...

so how do you keep track of the cards to make sure that no one takes advantage? what do you use to mark the cards?:confused:

wow you all are nice! I usually only do a $5 off coupon (and sometimes a pick from the prize bowl) :eek: BUT i have never heard a complaint either!

I give a % off her order. I tell the person that I will give them a discount at the show they referred - usually 15%. That way she can get a great deal on her products by getting an unlimited discount and it only costs me some of my commission on her order.

If someone refers a consultant I give her a gift when the consultant qualifies - either something I have on hand or $20 in products.

BethCooks4U said:
I give a % off her order. I tell the person that I will give them a discount at the show they referred - usually 15%. That way she can get a great deal on her products by getting an unlimited discount and it only costs me some of my commission on her order.

If someone refers a consultant I give her a gift when the consultant qualifies - either something I have on hand or $20 in products.

That's a nice idea too. Thanks!

Related to What are some ideas for referral gifts when booking a party?

1. What is a referral gift for booking and how does it work?

A referral gift for booking is a reward that is given to customers for referring their friends and family to book a party or event with Pampered Chef. It works by giving the customer a gift or discount when their referral books and hosts a party or event.

2. How do I qualify for a referral gift for booking?

To qualify for a referral gift for booking, you must be a current Pampered Chef customer and refer a friend or family member who has not previously hosted a party or event with us. Your referral must book and host a party or event within a specific timeframe set by Pampered Chef.

3. What types of referral gifts are offered for booking?

The types of referral gifts offered for booking may vary, but they often include discounts on products, free products, or special bundles. The specific gift will be communicated to you when you refer your friend or family member and they book and host their party or event.

4. Is there a limit to the number of referral gifts I can receive?

There is no limit to the number of referral gifts you can receive as long as you continue to refer new customers who book and host parties or events with Pampered Chef. However, some referral gifts may have a limit on the number of times they can be redeemed.

5. How do I redeem my referral gift for booking?

To redeem your referral gift for booking, you will need to contact your Pampered Chef consultant and provide them with the details of your referral. They will then verify the booking and arrange for your gift to be redeemed during the party or event. Some gifts may also be redeemable on your next order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcheatham08
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
amgreen66
  • sklay723
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
twinkie10
  • naekelsey