• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Referral Gift Ideas for a New Consultant's 1st Show!

In summary, the person who referred the person who booked the show would like a $10.00 credit or a $25.00 credit to be used at the show.
sklay723
Gold Member
OK, this is going to sound silly, but I have a friend of a friend who JUST gave my info to someone today and they booked a show for next week. Very cool. I've always told people I would offer a referral gift if they gave my name to someone outside my current customer base and they booked and held a qualified show. So what is a good gift for the person who referred me? 10% of their order at the show? Or a cookbook? Or a $10 credit? I'm open to ideas...I've been a consultant for almost SEVEN months and this is the first time I've actually had a referral for a show that wasn't booked off another show. Time to put my money where my mouth is! :)

I like the cookbook idea- or a $10.00 credit is nice. But maybe a $10.00 gift card to a local gas station or grocery store would be worth more to them? Way to go on the referral! :)

I would give the most recent cookbook, 29 mins to dinner. Add it to the hosts order so you arent paying full price on it. Just notify the host it goes to her friend as a Thank you.

I give credit to use at the show. $10 usually, then my cost is really $10 minus my commission. :)

Definetly the credit at the show...:cool:

I usually give a cookbook or I have a basket full of items that I bought off the outlet that I use as door prize items that they can choose from.

Someone who ordered through one of my shows gave my info to her family member in TX & she ordered some items through my website from the outlet. So, I sent the person who gave her my info a Season's Best. Her family member has since placed 3 more outlet orders!

I tend to agree with the crowd, credit for the show. I am also in the same boat, I have a booking next week from a friend of a friend at work, so I am thinking of a way to say thanks.

I give $10 credit to use at show booked. I offer $25 credit to use at their 1st show as a consultant.

I give a 10% discount on their order at the show. That's only $4 on a $40 order!

I'm not trying to step on toes here, so please don't take what I'm about to say that way. I think that a SB or just a 10% discount isn't enough for a referral. Afterall, if you are getting a show from that referral you're going to make probably around $100+, so a cookbook (a real one like above mentioned 29 mins.) would be a nice and adequate gift for the referral. Think of it this way - if you had never gotten that referral, you wouldn't be working the night of the "referred" show and you wouldn't be making $$$. This is just how I feel and I know everyone has their own opinion, but your appreciation should be adequate, not minimal.

stacywhitlow said:
I give $10 credit to use at show booked. I offer $25 credit to use at their 1st show as a consultant.

Same here!!! If I have someone that just ordered because they got my name from someone else... I send the referer a 20% off coupon good for up to 6 months through me ONLY!!! Not only do I get the sale she got for me, but I also get additional sales because she'll want to use the coupon!

1. What are some popular referral gift ideas for a new consultant's first show?

Some popular referral gift ideas for a new consultant's first show include: a set of kitchen knives, a cookbook, a gift card to a kitchen supply store, a personalized apron, and a set of cooking utensils.

2. Can I customize the referral gift for my guests?

Yes, you can customize the referral gift for your guests by asking them about their preferences and dietary restrictions. This will show that you care about their needs and make the gift more meaningful.

3. Is there a budget for the referral gift?

Yes, there is typically a budget for the referral gift. Consult with your team leader or the company's guidelines to find out the allocated amount for the referral gift.

4. Can I choose a different referral gift for each guest?

Yes, you can choose a different referral gift for each guest if you have a variety of options available. This can make each guest feel special and catered to.

5. Do I have to pay for the referral gifts myself?

No, as a consultant, you are not expected to pay for the referral gifts yourself. These gifts are usually provided by the company as a way to thank your guests for referring others to your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedgirl3
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
  • nikked