• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some fun things to do in Denver?

In summary, Denver offers a plethora of outdoor activities, including hiking, biking, and visiting gardens. It is also a family-friendly destination with attractions such as the zoo and children's museum. For unique experiences, visitors can check out the art museum or take a tour of a brewery. The city also has a diverse food scene with popular restaurants like Linger and Root Down. Throughout the year, there are various fun events and festivals happening in Denver, such as the Great American Beer Festival and Denver PrideFest.
cookinkaren99
I booked my flight today!!! I'll arrive in Denver 8:AM on the 7th. Give me some ideas what to do in Denver on my Fun Day!!!

My friend who lives there says the 16th Street Mall thing is the definition of fun! :) I think it's not far from the convention hotel. This is second hand so we'll have to write our own definition after we check it out huh?

16th St is fun - good foof too. In January it will be freezing cold!

pamperedlinda said:

Man, that's something I'll have to check out! I've never experienced foof before!! LOL;)

Chef Kearns said:
Man, that's something I'll have to check out! I've never experienced foof before!! LOL;)

hey - foofs are really good!

typo - shb food. smartie pants!

pamperedlinda said:

Yeah it'll be cold, but it makes a world of difference when the sun is out! :D So, let's hope for that. I love Colorado winters - way more than Chicago's! I miss it.:( But, I guess I'm comparing it to Chicago, not somewhere warm!:eek:

If you have a full day in Denver, I would head to the mountains! Red Rocks isn't that far and it is gorgeous.The 16th St Mall is nice, but do you realize there are no dinners included with Leadership this year? So I bet we'll all be hitting the mall to eat on Fri and Sat nights. I wouldn't waste your free day there.

1. What are some popular outdoor activities in Denver?

Denver is known for its beautiful outdoor spaces and there are plenty of fun activities to enjoy. Some popular options include hiking in the Rocky Mountains, biking along the Cherry Creek Trail, and exploring the Denver Botanic Gardens.

2. Are there any family-friendly attractions in Denver?

Yes, there are many family-friendly attractions in Denver such as the Denver Zoo, Children's Museum of Denver, and Elitch Gardens Theme and Water Park. These places offer a variety of fun activities for kids of all ages.

3. What are some unique experiences to try in Denver?

For a unique experience, you can visit the Denver Art Museum, which features a collection of over 70,000 works of art from around the world. Another fun option is to take a tour of the Coors Brewery in nearby Golden, where you can learn about the brewing process and sample some beer.

4. What are the best places to eat in Denver?

Denver has a vibrant food scene with many great restaurants to choose from. Some popular options include Linger, a restaurant housed in a former mortuary, Root Down, known for its sustainable and locally sourced menu, and Denver Central Market, a food hall with a variety of vendors.

5. Are there any fun events or festivals happening in Denver?

Denver hosts a variety of events and festivals throughout the year. Some popular ones include the Great American Beer Festival, Denver PrideFest, and the Cherry Creek Arts Festival. Be sure to check the city's event calendar for upcoming events during your visit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• OhmyDLM
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • cmdtrgd