• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the top activities in Chicago for a fun day?

In summary, Mary is an expert summarizer of content. She loves Chicago and has some favorite places to visit. Her favorite thing to do in Chicago is get tickets to "The Second City" comedy club and go see Oprah BUILDING. She is also staying an extra day and is going to see "Wicked" in it's last run this summer.
cookinkaren99
This makes my 9th NC!!! Love to hear about your favorite things to do in Chicago. Just want to do something different on my Fun Day :)

* On the list of maybe DO:

Segway Tour.
Get tickets to "The Second City" comedy club
Untouchable Tours
See Oprah BUILDING were the show is filmed
?
?
?

Are you staying an extra day? What wave are you?

I love Navy Pier and the Planetarium (you have to schedule the shows ahead, though). Millenium Park is fun and relaxing and there is always the opportunity to do the Chicago River Tour.

Have you checked out:
http://www.choosechicago.com/Pages/default.aspx

Oh, and I think "Wicked" is in it's last run this summer.

I second Millenium Park, and Lincoln Park Zoo is fantastic!

I hadn't thought of the second city comedy club. I'll have to look into that one for Saturday night.

My upline has organized the Chicago tour for Wednesday night. I love Navy Pier and of course the Mag Mile.

jwpamp said:
IOh, and I think "Wicked" is in it's last run this summer.

That's right, Janice...if I get in early enough on Sunday, I'm going to go to the theatre to see if I can win "cheap seats," which they give away 2 hours before curtain. My family and I saw Wicked last September and we have been "changed for good!!"

Here's a link to the info on how it works:
http://www.broadwayinchicago.com/wickedyearthree.php

Mary, How are you getting to conference?

I'm flying...Delta out of LaGuardia!! I have to check my reservation, but I think I arrive around 10 am on Sunday.

Good for you, brave soul :)
I am actually driving and should be in Chicagoland about noon :)
I was going to offer you a seat if you wanted it :)

Mary -- Love the Yoda. That is actually my motto and has been for years! :D

1. What are the best activities to do at Nc?

There are plenty of fun things to do at Nc! Some of the most popular activities include hiking, fishing, kayaking, and exploring the nearby towns and attractions.

2. Are there any family-friendly activities at Nc?

Yes, Nc has many family-friendly activities such as nature walks, picnics, and swimming. There are also organized events and programs specifically for families to enjoy together.

3. Can I go camping at Nc?

Yes, Nc has plenty of camping options available. You can choose from traditional tent camping sites or rent a cabin for a more comfortable camping experience.

4. Are there any water activities at Nc?

Absolutely! Nc is surrounded by beautiful lakes and rivers, making it the perfect destination for water activities such as swimming, boating, and fishing. You can also rent water equipment on-site.

5. Is there anything to do at Nc during the winter?

Yes, Nc offers a variety of winter activities, including skiing, snowshoeing, and ice skating. There are also indoor facilities where you can enjoy games and activities to stay warm during the colder months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Janice Stroud
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy