• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Arriving in Denver Late Wed - Shared Taxi/Shuttle?

In summary, the cost for a shared taxi or shuttle from the airport to Denver can vary between $25-$40 per person, depending on the company and distance. To book a shared taxi or shuttle, you can either call the company directly or book online in advance. The travel time can range from 30 minutes to an hour, and it is possible to share the ride with strangers. Some companies may have additional fees, so it is important to ask about them before booking. It is also customary to tip the driver for their service.
amy07
what time are you arriving in Denver? My flight is not getting in until a little past 11pm on Wednesday. Wanted to see who else may be around at that hour who will be in need to share a taxi/shuttle.

DH and I are flying in the morning of- EARLY, I think our flight leaves at 6am, and gets in at 11 am, plenty of time to get to the center- I will leave DH to check in to the hotel, etc.

Amy, you know I'll be meeting you. My flight lands at 11:30 Denver time (1:30 am my body time). After teaching all day, I'm going to be TIRED!!! :indifferent0016: :indifferent0016:

The flight I'm looking to book. ( cause I haven't yet, waiting for a sale) Will come in around 10:45 PM.

I'm getting in @ 8:26pm
anyone else?????

I'm arriving at 10:45 in the morning (here's hoping all our respective airlines stay in business!)

(here's hoping all our respective airlines stay in business!)

I didn't even think of that..........:bugeye:

I'm flying Southwest and they won't be going out of business. We arrive at 5:35 p.m. on Wednesday.

oops, I didn't mean to generate anxiety! I'm flying on a smaller airline, so it's a bit of a potential issue for me. :(

Flying Southwest and get in at 11:10 PM Wed.

Arriving around 2pm Wednesday. :D

I'll be arriving at 10:30am! I am really excited about Leadership!! I cannot wait!

Chef Kearns said:
I'll be arriving at 10:30am! I am really excited about Leadership!! I cannot wait!

Me too!!
It will be a nice pick-me-up after the after-Christmas letdown! :D

1. What is the cost for a shared taxi or shuttle from the airport to Denver?

The cost for a shared taxi or shuttle from the airport to Denver can vary depending on the company and the distance. However, the average cost is around $25-$40 per person. It is always best to check with the specific company for an accurate price.

2. How do I book a shared taxi or shuttle from the airport to my destination?

To book a shared taxi or shuttle, you can either call the company directly or book online. It is recommended to book in advance to ensure availability and to save time upon arrival at the airport.

3. How long will the shared taxi or shuttle take to get to my destination?

The time it takes for the shared taxi or shuttle to get to your destination can vary depending on the distance and traffic. On average, it can take 30 minutes to an hour. However, it is best to check with the company for a more accurate estimate.

4. Can I share a taxi or shuttle with strangers?

Yes, shared taxis and shuttles are designed for passengers to share with strangers. This is a cost-effective option for those traveling alone or in small groups. However, if you prefer a private ride, you can also request a private taxi or shuttle for an additional cost.

5. Are there any additional fees for shared taxis or shuttles?

Some shared taxi or shuttle companies may have additional fees, such as a baggage fee or a late-night surcharge. It is important to ask about any additional fees before booking to avoid any surprises. Also, don't forget to tip your driver for their service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• OhmyDLM
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • ChefLisa
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mel5497
Replies