• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some easy recipes for a first show on the 18th?

The Aloha pizza is yummy and uses a lot of tools from your SS kit.The rings and braids (lots of them featured in "All the Best") also show well and use lots of tools too.When I was starting with PC, I demo'd the Garden Ranch Pizza for six months straight.Everyone loved it.I also made the Turtle Skillet Cake (borrowed the 12" skillet from my director at first) which really is awsome and makes everyone go "Oooh" when you flip it out.I sold quite a bit of cookware that way too.....Good luck; you'll do great!:)
chefannie1015
I have my first show on the 18th and I am looking for some easy recipes to make at my first couple of shows. I have the three included in my starter kit, but I would really like to give my hosts a little more of a selection. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Since you are just starting...I would stick with your started kit stuff to begin with. Just my opinion. However if you really don't want to do that try the Taffy Apple Pizza or the Chocolate Macaroon Pizza, or the Taco ring.

For my first 6-8 shows, I only gave the host 3 choices! (An appetizer, main dish or dessert!) No one seemed to mind.

Pick three recipes and practice practice practice. When you have a couple under your belt take on some new ones. I like the appy, main and dessert idea.

Congratulations on starting your business!! I agree with the others........keep it as simple as possible. I found I had more success at my shows with the recipes that came with my kit because they were easy for me, easy to demo, and were easy for the guests (they KNEW they could go home and repeat it!). Just practice what you want to do, and have fun!

A easy way to demonstrate a stone is to simply make some can biscuits. It demonstrates how evenly the stones cook, that the bottoms aren't burned (or if you do burn them, the tops will be as black as the bottoms lol) and it takes 8-10 minutes.

I wouldn't do this as your only receipe, but it's a good second or third receipe, it's easy and fast, and your guests can have a fresh biscuit to munch on while you're telling them how great they are for cooking or reheating pizza, frozen french fries, tater tots, chicken breasts, etc.

There are also three recipes in the Taste of the Tropics theme that are designed to use only kit products: Shrimp Ceviche Cups, Aloha Pizza and Tropical Wontons with Mango Dipping Sauce.

My first show is the 25th and I was going to offer one of the three recipes that are for new consultants or one of the new consultant Taste of The Tropic recipes. I'm going to tell her that if she chooses an appetizer or pizza recipe that I will bring a recipe pre-made in the trifle bowl to promote bookings for April. In the meantime, I will be practicing some other recipes at home to build up my confidence/experience. I remember having that taffy apple pizza years ago at a show and loved it!!

The Aloha pizza is yummy and uses a lot of tools from your SS kit.

The rings and braids (lots of them featured in "All the Best") also show well and use lots of tools too.

When I was starting with PC, I demo'd the Garden Ranch Pizza for six months straight. Everyone loved it. I also made the Turtle Skillet Cake (borrowed the 12" skillet from my director at first) which really is awsome and makes everyone go "Oooh" when you flip it out. I sold quite a bit of cookware that way too.....

Good luck; you'll do great!:)

I am a new consultant too, and the only recipe I like is the strawberry amarretto pastries. The pizza is good if you pick the zuchinni and mushrooms off but then you have a tomato onion cheese bread and the artichoke cups :eek: <---(me puking) I cant wait to try the Aloha Pizza and I have made a chicken enchilad ring before so I might start doing that

Upside Down Pizza is really easy and almost impossible to "mess up". You need the 9x13 baker.

The pre-cooked ground beef, tomato sauce, canned mushrooms, and black olives on the bottom. Add a layer of sliced mozzarella, put 2 cans of "smooshed" pillsbury biscuits on top. Bake for 25 - 30 minutes.

I also bring a premade cheescake using the springform pan.

My suggestion is to use the seasons best recipes that came with your kit... their are some recipes that are designed for new consultants.. It got me through my several of my first shows last year....Practice PRACTICE.... use your family... my husband is always impressed hwo good the recipes from PC are!!!

You can sub differnt vieggies for that pizza...... the salads are fun and easy as well!!!

Miss Cori said:
I am a new consultant too, and the only recipe I like is the strawberry amarretto pastries. The pizza is good if you pick the zuchinni and mushrooms off but then you have a tomato onion cheese bread and the artichoke cups :eek: <---(me puking) I cant wait to try the Aloha Pizza and I have made a chicken enchilad ring before so I might start doing that

floccies said:
Upside Down Pizza is really easy and almost impossible to "mess up". You need the 9x13 baker.

The pre-cooked ground beef, tomato sauce, canned mushrooms, and black olives on the bottom. Add a layer of sliced mozzarella, put 2 cans of "smooshed" pillsbury biscuits on top. Bake for 25 - 30 minutes.

I also bring a premade cheescake using the springform pan.

Does anyone know if this recipe is in one of the cookbooks or seasons best?

1. How many recipes should I have for my first Pampered Chef show?

We recommend having at least 3-4 recipes planned for your first show. This will give your guests a variety of dishes to try and also showcase the versatility of our products.

2. Can I customize the recipes to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, many of our recipes can be easily customized to fit different dietary needs. Our consultants are happy to help you find and adapt recipes to accommodate allergies, dietary preferences, and other restrictions.

3. Are there any specific recipes that are popular for first shows?

Our top-selling recipes for first shows include our famous Chocolate Lava Cake, Easy Chicken Enchiladas, and Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal. These dishes are easy to make, delicious, and always impress guests.

4. Do I need to purchase all the ingredients for the recipes myself?

No, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the option to purchase a pre-packaged show kit that includes all the ingredients for your chosen recipes. This makes it easier for you to prepare for your show and ensures that you have all the necessary ingredients on hand.

5. Can I use my own recipes for my first show?

Absolutely! We encourage our consultants to incorporate their own personal recipes into their shows. This adds a unique touch and allows you to showcase your own cooking expertise.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pc ri lisa
  • sarahjmpc
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
sjackson
  • jessnaugle
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies