• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some creative ways to use Blackberry Balsamic Sauce?

In summary, the balsamic vinegars are like any other vinegar in consistency and can be used for sauces, sandwiches, or salad dressings.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
What do y'all do with this? I need somerecipe ideas because straight out of the bottle it's not so lovely :yuck: I love the balsamic vinegars, but have no clue what to do with this.

yeah i would like to know, bc i am not a fan!!!

I made homemade elk burgers stuffed with blue cheese the other night and put the sauce on top. AWESOME, so I think an venison would be good or tender cuts of beef.

I put some in a dish with some cream cheese and ate it with wheat thins. LOL. I liked it fine with the cream cheese, but you're right. Straight out of the bottle is a little rank.

I was not expecting it to be so thick. Are all of the Balsamic blends this way?

The balsamic vinegars are like any other vinegar in consistency. This is a sauce, so it's thick. I pour it over chicken or pork for the last couple of minutes, just until it's heated through.

The sauces are good on sandwiches. I love it for summer or slim-down shows. Cut up french bread , put cheese, lettuce or/tomatoes, ham/chicken pure sauce and grill it in grill pan. Voila! Can be an appetizer or make it with kids if you use toast cut out with cutters/shapes.

I haven't tried this yet too, but one of my friends told me she uses it like and A1 sauce on her steak. I am a Vegan, so, let me know what you guys think.

I made a salad dressing with it. Believe it or not, I also had it over some vanilla icre cream and it wasn't too bad!

I had a customer tell me that he LOVED it over pork roast! He actually bought 12 more bottles from me!! I have also tried it over cream cheese and I thought it was good that way.

I gave mine away as a Christmas gift. The person that received it loves it. I'll have to find out what he used it for because it sounded so repulsive to me! lol

What are the main ingredients in Blackberry Balsamic Sauce?

The main ingredients in Blackberry Balsamic Sauce are blackberries, balsamic vinegar, sugar, and spices.

Is Blackberry Balsamic Sauce gluten-free?

Yes, Blackberry Balsamic Sauce is gluten-free and suitable for those with gluten intolerance or celiac disease.

How do I use Blackberry Balsamic Sauce in cooking?

Blackberry Balsamic Sauce can be used as a marinade for meats, as a glaze for vegetables or fruits, or as a topping for salads or sandwiches.

Does Blackberry Balsamic Sauce need to be refrigerated?

Yes, Blackberry Balsamic Sauce should be refrigerated after opening to maintain its freshness and flavor.

Can I use Blackberry Balsamic Sauce in desserts?

Yes, Blackberry Balsamic Sauce can be used in desserts such as drizzling over ice cream or using as a filling for pastries.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • ChefDode
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Mommy2amo
Replies