• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are "Must Brings" to a Bridal Expo?

In summary, at an expo, it is important to have a table that is visually pleasing to the guests. This table has a variety of items that would be of interest to guests.
AJPratt
Silver Member
What items to you absolutely have to have or wish you had brought? What would you never bring again?

Must haves...I don't go anywhere without my Citrus Press and Garlic Press. I have had good results by having these with me because I also pack a lime and galrlic cloves around with me. They are practical items that most everyone uses.

I will never pack around our Colander set. They are bulky and I have yet to hace anyone show any interest in them.

I think decorating is a must for a bridal expo; I like to stack the stainless bowls & decorate with ribbon or tulle, and have the 3 tiered stand with SA & ribbons. Of course you could do the too turnabout cake too. I'd also take a stone, and piece of cookware. Maybe a few necessities like the chopper. That's about all the products I think.
I would leave all the gadgets at home so there's room for registry brochures, catalogs, prize drawing, etc...

I have done 2 expo's and here is how we set up our table. 3 tiered SA, with med white plates on 2 bottom, med bowl on 3rd (with hershey's kisses to give away) on the med plates we put favor examples (mini-whisk with jordon almonds in it, wrapped in tulle, and petite square with almonds, wrapped in tulle- we had small sign that said- great favor ideas) Next to that we had 1 quart saucepan with lid on lucite square to elevate it, and saute pan below that, next to that we had pizza stone (seasoned) and round woven server on easel, with pizza cutter and stoneware cookbook set up in vingnet (sp?) and then next to that a TTA decorated like wedding cake, with some tools in it, set up on upside down large bowl, on top of SA platter. In front of that we have a catalog, with ribbon in it, tied to ballon weight. We also had 3 stainless steel bowls set up tiered like cake, with big ribbon tied around it with bow at the top.This display shows the big ticket items that people would want to register for.

mrssyvo: WOW!

lacy: I do want to decorate, but I have a tough time picturing things in my head.

mrssyvo said:
I have done 2 expo's and here is how we set up our table. 3 tiered SA, with med white plates on 2 bottom, med bowl on 3rd that people would want to register for.

This is a great visual for brides and moms. I sold this complete set to a mother of the bride so SHE could set up some "fancy" treats at her bunko parties!!

Here's a table from a bridal expo I did this past April.

Attachments

• IMG_3386.JPG
    IMG_3386.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 421
Oh and the wicker basket in the front of the table is from the bridal expo company for their raffle/door prize...

Related to What Are "Must Brings" to a Bridal Expo?

What Are "Must Brings" to a Bridal Expo?

Attending a bridal expo can be an exciting and overwhelming experience. As a Pampered Chef consultant, here are the top 5 frequently asked questions about what to bring to a bridal expo.

1. Do I need to bring my own table and display materials?

No, the event organizers typically provide tables and basic materials for vendors. However, you may want to bring your own tablecloth or decorations to make your booth stand out.

2. Should I bring all of my products to the expo?

It's not necessary to bring your entire product line to the expo. Choose a selection of your most popular and visually appealing products to showcase. This will also make it easier for attendees to browse and ask questions.

3. Can I offer samples or demos of my products?

Yes, offering samples or demos is a great way to engage with potential customers and showcase the quality of your products. Just be sure to check with the event organizers beforehand to ensure that it is allowed.

4. Are business cards and promotional materials essential to bring?

Yes, business cards and promotional materials are important to have at a bridal expo. Many attendees will want to take information with them to consider later, so having something tangible to give them is crucial.

5. Is it necessary to bring my own payment processing system?

It's always a good idea to have a payment processing system available at the expo, even if it's just a smartphone or tablet with a card reader. However, some event organizers may provide a central payment processing system for vendors to use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • California Girl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • citymouse