• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Fundraiser Parameters?

The chairperson can pick a monthly host special from the current monthly specials. If anyone books a show from the FR, Pampered Chef will give them $3 for each booking.
scottcooks
Gold Member
What is our commission ? Somehow I'm thinking only 15% - is that 15% plus 2% if you are over 15K in career sales??

I understand there is no dollar value to spend on products, that goes into the group.

I understand they CAN take advantage of host specials and guest specials.

I know PC pays 10% on anything up to 599, and 15% to the group on anything 600+.

Anything else?

Is it true that on a booking benefit, there is none? And no 10%? I think ones I have done did receive a host coupon with 10% discount for a year, but maybe I am mistaken.

HELP:confused:

The host/chairperson does not get a PHD#. The host/chairperson can pick the host monthly special.

If anyone books a show from the fundraiser, PC will give them $3 for each booking. That's all as far as I know.

On Pg. E-12 of Recipe for Success, it says that the Chairperson is considered to be the Host, and that person may purchase one of the Monthly Host Specials as a thank you for organizing the show. It says, "Instead of receiving FREE, half price and discounted products, the organization receives a cash contribution from Pampered Chef." I see nothing about the 10% off for the year that a Hostess would get.

Keep in mind, the Fund Raisers, we only receive 15% commission, which increases to 17% after we have reached the $15,000 sales level. It appears that the cash the organization receives is partially being funded by our drop in commissions. I'm hoping that the bookings will offset that drop, and the benefit to the organization will give us some new contacts in our community.
Just today, I was corresponding with an organization I had offered to do a fund raiser for. I pray that it will work out to all of our advantage.

The chairperson/host does not get the 10% PHD, nor do they get the host special at shows that book from the FR. So the only real benefit the chairperson gets (other than a warm feeling from helping the organization) is the current host special.

Hello there!

Thank you for reaching out with your questions about our commission structure. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you are correct in your understanding that there is no dollar value to spend on products that goes into the group. Our commission structure is based on a tiered system, where consultants earn 10% on sales up to $599 and 15% on sales of $600 or more. This commission is paid to the group as a whole, not individually.

In terms of booking benefits, you are correct that there is no additional commission for booking a party. However, as you mentioned, hosts can take advantage of host specials and guest specials, as well as receive a host coupon with a 10% discount for a year. This is a great incentive for hosts to book parties and continue to support their consultant.

I hope this helps clarify our commission structure for you. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for being a part of our Pampered Chef family!

Related to What Are Fundraiser Parameters?

1. What is the minimum number of participants required for a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

The minimum number of participants required for a fundraiser with Pampered Chef is 20.

2. How much commission does the organization receive from a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The organization will receive 15% of the total sales from the fundraiser as commission.

3. Are there any upfront costs for hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

No, there are no upfront costs for hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef. Pampered Chef will provide all necessary materials and order forms for free.

4. Can we customize the products available for our Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Yes, you can customize the products available for your Pampered Chef fundraiser by choosing from a selection of over 500 products.

5. How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser typically last?

A Pampered Chef fundraiser typically lasts for 2-3 weeks, but can be extended upon request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jess_K
  • PCTE2010
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies