• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Creative Ways to Use a Small Microcooker?

In summary, the small microcooker is a great tool for microwaving smaller portions, browning smaller portions of meat, and making oatmeal pouches. Some of the other uses include heating up baby food and melting chocolate. The small micro cooker is a must have for busy cooks!
bridgetbakes
I just acquired the small microcooker. What are some of your favorite uses for this tool besides melting chocolate and heating up baby food?

Any suggestions cheffers?;)

Some of my fav uses
bklofft said:
I just acquired the small microcooker. What are some of your favorite uses for this tool besides melting chocolate and heating up baby food?

Any suggestions cheffers?;)

I love it for microwaving my leftovers. No mess and it seems more evenly heated than with just a paper plate.

I also use it to microwave smaller portions of veggies for me. Just add some water and frozen veggies. yummy

Also you can use this for veggies in a can. I add a little bit of butter and it comes out nice and tasty.

I use this to brown smaller portions of hamburger meat.

I also use this to make oatmeal pouches for my toddler. There are so many more uses I am sure.

DEBBIE

I use it to make scrambled eggs. Add 2 eggs and a splash of milk; whisk together. Put on the lid and nuke for 2 1/2 minutess. You have a fluffy scrambled egg without the added fat!

Top Ramen! My kids love noo-noos.... break up noodles, add sauce packet, cover with water (just over noodle level) and nuke for 4-5 min!

a can of soup for my lunch

ds's oatmeal

Fresh, Frozen & Canned Vegetables
Soup
Spaghetti Sauce
Leftovers
melting chocolate
Blueberry Syrup! I take a pint of berries - fresh or frozen, and cover them with REAL maple syrup - heat it up in the micro cooker for 3-4 minutes, and you have awesome homemade blueberry syrup - my husband and son love this on their frozen waffles in the morning!:) (so even if the waffles aren't homemade - the syrup makes 'em taste like they are!)

Seriously - my small micro cooker is almost never in the cupboard - it goes directly from the dishwasher to the microwave most of the time!

These are all REALLY wonderful ideas! I especially love the scrambled egg idea and the blueberry syrup!

Can't wait to start using my cooker!

Becky I'm right there with you, I have two small and one large and almost never have one clean. I use my small ones mostly for veggies and chocolate, but I love to do ground beef and chicken in my large one.

Did you know that you can put 1 lb of frozen hambuger in it and place the microwave on the normal setting (not defrost). Every 3-4 minutes, break up the hamburger and it only takes 8-10 minutes to brown it. I demonstate this at every show that I can and tell everyone this is a must have!!! The 2 microcookers are #2 and #3 on my top sell list.

Related to What Are Creative Ways to Use a Small Microcooker?

1. What can I use the Small Microcooker for?

The Small Microcooker is a versatile tool that can be used for a variety of tasks in the kitchen. Some popular uses include steaming vegetables, cooking rice, melting butter or chocolate, and reheating leftovers.

2. Can I use the Small Microcooker in the microwave?

Yes, the Small Microcooker is designed to be used in the microwave. It is made of microwave-safe materials and has a lid with a steam vent to allow for proper heating.

3. How much food can the Small Microcooker hold?

The Small Microcooker has a 1.5 cup capacity, making it perfect for single servings or small portions. It is also great for reheating small amounts of food.

4. Is the Small Microcooker dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Small Microcooker is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, hand washing with warm soapy water is also recommended to prolong the life of the product.

5. Can I use the Small Microcooker on the stovetop?

No, the Small Microcooker is not designed to be used on the stovetop. It is specifically made for use in the microwave and should not be exposed to direct heat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • NelsonInTheKitchen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies