• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Got My Hwc Host Special Today.....

In summary, the SS bowl set is small and cute, but it may not be very useful. It would be nice for breakfast, but it may not be practical for other uses.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
and I have no clue what I'm going to use it for!

It's cute, but honestly, it's really quite small and I can't think of any creative uses for it. I just don't know how to market this one to my hosts. It will probably wind-up on my desk to hold odds & ends.

Linda in the consultant news there was a photo with Tea bags, sugar cubes and lemon slices displayed in it and I thought that was really cute. Would look great with the mugs and plates I thought.

How big are the cup sizes? The pic in the CN had them holding lemons, sugar packets and sugar cubes was it?

heat123 said:
How big are the cup sizes? The pic in the CN had them holding lemons, sugar packets and sugar cubes was it?
Each bowl hold 3/4 cup - and I'm sure that is if you fill it to the rim. I just don't know. It is very cute - but how useful?

Could be used in the bathroom for q-tips, cotton balls and cotton pads.

Ooh...how about ice cream toppings - cherries, nuts and something else.

rennea said:
Linda in the consultant news there was a photo with Tea bags, sugar cubes and lemon slices displayed in it and I thought that was really cute. Would look great with the mugs and plates I thought.
I'm sure it would look cute with those. If you aren't serving tea though what would you use them for?

I want ideas to get people excited to host a show and get one. But I have to feel good about telling them why they need this 'exclusive' item.

ketchup, mustard and relish
pickle slices, diced onions, relish
salsa, sour cream, shredded cheese
nuts, M&Ms, shells (from the nuts)
blueberries, raspberries, blackberries (for on desserts)
3 kinds of chocolates
caramel sauce, hot fudge, strawberry sauce
chopped nuts, sprinkles, cherries (for sundaes)

cmdtrgd said:
Could be used in the bathroom for q-tips, cotton balls and cotton pads.
You could if it matches your decor.

chefann said:
ketchup, mustard and relish
pickle slices, diced onions, relish
salsa, sour cream, shredded cheese
nuts, M&Ms, shells (from the nuts)
blueberries, raspberries, blackberries (for on desserts)
3 kinds of chocolates
caramel sauce, hot fudge, strawberry sauce
chopped nuts, sprinkles, cherries (for sundaes)

As always good ideas Ann:)

lemons, limes and cherries (home bar)
3 kinds of pickles/olives
seasoned butters for with rolls
bacon bits, sunflower seeds and raisins (for salads)
brown sugar, cinnamon, and raisins (for oatmeal)

chefann said:
lemons, limes and cherries (home bar)
3 kinds of pickles/olives
seasoned butters for with rolls
bacon bits, sunflower seeds and raisins (for salads)
brown sugar, cinnamon, and raisins (for oatmeal)

Oh, Yummy! Our favorite Bed & Breakfast Inn, The House On The Hill, (The House on the Hill, A Bed & Breakfast Inn) has a SS bowl set similar in size and shape to the HWC one, and for breakfast, the first course is always these wonderful, home-baked breads and muffins - complete with home-made butters - lemon butter, orange butter, and a cappuccino butter.....so so good!

The other ideas are also really great - but I just love the thought of the flavored butters! OR How about Cinn. sprinkle cream cheese, Caramel sprinkle cream cheese, and plain........

different jams for at a brunch, too. I almost always have to pull out more than 1, even in our house (DH only likes "purple" i.e. grape, but I base my selection on my mood)

Linda, I was thinking the same thing, pink doesn't go in my house. I think I'll give mine to my aunt afterwards, she is wanting one. You could use it as a gift for someone who is having a baby girl.

wadesgirl said:
Linda, I was thinking the same thing, pink doesn't go in my house. I think I'll give mine to my aunt afterwards, she is wanting one. You could use it as a gift for someone who is having a baby girl.
Or use it as an Easter decoration or an incentive for hosting a show in May 09.

On your desk for paperclips, post its and business cards

or for easter candy... JELLY BEANS!! I just bought a bag today... I should have left them at the store because I can't leave them alone!! :)

It would be also great for a little girls birthday party or even a baby shower:)

wow so many great ideas! who earns these?

If you hold and submit 2 shows between Feb 15-29, you earn it! Hold and submit 2 shows March 1-15, you get the guest HWC products, do 3 shows in that time you also get an adorable HWC tablecloth!!

Check out the Feb KCN for details!

Thanks Kelly! I get my CN so late usually, and I know I can look on the website, but that doesnt phase me sometimes. THANKS AGAIN!

vwpamperedchef said:
Thanks Kelly! I get my CN so late usually, and I know I can look on the website, but that doesnt phase me sometimes. THANKS AGAIN!
np!
Now I need to get in gear for my March shows...I will earn the host item once I close out my show from last night, but I only have ONE March show schduled during that time frame! Oy!

I think they look like colored/decorated Easter eggs!

Did you guys get the woven selections item and plate as well, or just the little pink thing?I suppose it would coordinate OK in my lavender bathroom, but oh well ... my Feb. hosts closed early!I am doing whatever I can to earn the March items which mean much more to me!

The special for us is just the pink item.

I was deathly ill this week and missed a show.

I'm really bummed I wanted this bowl. My director told me to preorder it to show it off at a booth I'm doing in April. How can I preorder the bowl? I've tried in PP and CC, I've come up with nothing. I just got my income tax and I've got a tiny bit of money to burn.

I'm going to try for the three other products but I don't have too much faith.

Thanks for your help!

tvwalsh72 said:
I was deathly ill this week and missed a show.

I'm really bummed I wanted this bowl. My director told me to preorder it to show it off at a booth I'm doing in April. How can I preorder the bowl? I've tried in PP and CC, I've come up with nothing. I just got my income tax and I've got a tiny bit of money to burn.

I'm going to try for the three other products but I don't have too much faith.

Thanks for your help!
You cannot preorder the bowl, it is only available to consultants during the special and when you host a show in May. You could collect HWC orders and submit them May 1st as a Fundraiser and order it then so you would have it for any shows later in May.

You can preorder the guest specials in April. Or earn them the first part of March.

Tricia, ask someone in your cluster if you can borrow theirs for your booth.
Did your director earn it?

Related to Got My Hwc Host Special Today.....

1. What is the current Hwc Host Special for Pampered Chef?

The current Hwc Host Special for Pampered Chef is the Ultimate Outdoor Bundle, which includes a grill, grilling tools, and a cookbook.

2. How do I qualify for the Hwc Host Special?

To qualify for the Hwc Host Special, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in guest sales and have at least one booking for a future party.

3. Can I choose a different host special if I do not want the current one?

No, the Hwc Host Special changes monthly and is predetermined by Pampered Chef. However, you can choose to redeem the host credits for any products of your choice.

4. Can I combine the Hwc Host Special with other promotions or discounts?

No, the Hwc Host Special cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn host credits and half-price items based on your party sales.

5. How long do I have to redeem my Hwc Host Special?

Your Hwc Host Special must be redeemed within 60 days after the close of your party. After that, the offer will expire and cannot be applied towards future orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Yakmama
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Veevahchef
  • krahema
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • chefcharity