• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Well Just Had My First Show.....

You can absolutely do it!!!Hey Heidi!You had already told me about how your show went before reading this today..no worries!You are off to a great start and it will only get better.Love ya!
heidishowchef
Well, lets see, we only had ONE person show up!!! :confused: but I did good, I think that if it wouldnt have been the day before easter that a lot more people would have come. I have a lot of people at church that are going to have their orders ready for me, and the ONE lady that came today, well she wants to sign up to be a consultant! PLus she had a order today.

I know that this will be easy for me to do! I didn't have to TRY you know, I love the products, so it just came to me, I even wrote up a script, but didn't have to use it.

I am dissapointed that I didn't have a lot of people come, but I am happy that now I am confident that this is a good thing for me!

Have a Happy Easter!

heidishowchef said:
Well, lets see, we only had ONE person show up!!! :confused: but I did good, I think that if it wouldnt have been the day before easter that a lot more people would have come. I have a lot of people at church that are going to have their orders ready for me, and the ONE lady that came today, well she wants to sign up to be a consultant! PLus she had a order today.

I know that this will be easy for me to do! I didn't have to TRY you know, I love the products, so it just came to me, I even wrote up a script, but didn't have to use it.

I am dissapointed that I didn't have a lot of people come, but I am happy that now I am confident that this is a good thing for me!

Have a Happy Easter!

Just look at it as practice for you :) Just keep up the confidence and have fun :)

Happy Easter to you too!

If you can overcome that then you will have an awesome career ahead of you with PC!! Congratulations!!

Congratulations on overcoming your FIRST show! Just think of it as really good practice! Did she at least place an nice order!??;) :confused:

Don't take it personal, quite a few consultants that I spoke with that had a show today didn't have a good turnout.

Keep us updated! Make sure you encourage the host to get outside orders from ALL the people who didn't make it!:)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Successful shows come in many different forms! Are you glad there is only one first show!? My first show I was soooo sick. I didn't want to cancel. I was on these medications that were reacting with each other and was as high as a kite. And there were a TON of people. I don't remember anything about that night. I got like four bookings, go I guess I did ok.

As I always say...You will never have another first show, you are done with that! Know that the shows will only get better from here on out. Most consultants first shows are not great, mine was a flop...but I learned from it and made adjustments and made my $15k in career sales in 6 months.

Congrats!!!

soonerchef said:
...but I learned from it and made adjustments and made my $15k in career sales in 6 months.

Congrats!!!

AWESOME!! My goal is to make 15K in under a year. I still have $3999.98 to go, but have a good schedule so far, and I have until July, so I'm optimistic!

AJPratt said:
AWESOME!! My goal is to make 15K in under a year. I still have $3999.98 to go, but have a good schedule so far, and I have until July, so I'm optimistic!

You can absolutely do it!!!

Hey Heidi!

You had already told me about how your show went before reading this today..no worries! You are off to a great start and it will only get better. Love ya!
April :)

soonerchef said:
You can absolutely do it!!!
Thank you, thank you! I'm trying to load up my schedule but so far only one show in May and one in June. I still have one show left in April, so we'll see!

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef show is a fun and easy way to earn free products and discounts. You also get to spend quality time with your friends and family while learning new cooking techniques and recipes.

What kind of products can I expect to see at a Pampered Chef show?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools and products, including cookware, bakeware, knives, and gadgets. You will also find pantry items and cookbooks to help you create delicious meals at home.

How do I book a Pampered Chef show?

Booking a Pampered Chef show is simple! You can either host a show at your home or online, and your Pampered Chef consultant will take care of all the details. All you need to do is invite your friends and family and prepare to have a great time.

What kind of rewards can I earn by hosting a Pampered Chef show?

As a host, you can earn free products, discounts, and exclusive host-only items based on the total sales of your show. You can also receive additional rewards for booking future shows and referring new hosts to your consultant.

Can I customize my Pampered Chef show to fit my needs?

Yes, you can! Your Pampered Chef consultant will work with you to tailor the show to your preferences. You can choose the recipes you want to make, the theme of the show, and the products you are most interested in. Your consultant will make sure your show is personalized and enjoyable for you and your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mmilus
  • hrippe