• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome Wagon: Sharing Tips & Advice

The response is generally good, but it depends on the neighborhood. Some people are happy to have someone in their neighborhood and some are not.
muffetts
Gold Member
Anyone ever participate in the Welcome Wagon? Any Tips/Advice?:balloon:

I did something like this, but it wasn't the actual "Welcome Wagon." It was just a local thing and I put out a flyer through there. This one was unique because the homeowner chose whether or not take the info regarding the various business. I got charged only if someone took my info. Then I also got a list of all of the new residents who chose to take my info. My problem was I soon had very little time to make calls to these people. It is only worth it if you have the time to make lots of follow up calls. Plus, since most people were brand new to the area they didn't have much interest in hosting shows because they didn't know anyone. I did however get a few good, loyal customers from it. One is a host for me about once a year (although hasnt hosted in about a year and a half) and her last show was over $1000!

I'd only do it if you get the leads list and have time to make lots of calls.:D

I never have, but I hear it's quite expensive! Would love to look into it though.

I thought welcome wagon went out of business several years ago. I know that some community started their own versions to replace it. Is it a local organization or is the national company back?

I was a Welcome Wagon Lady back like 25 years ago.:D

I basically make my own version...I drive around in neighborhoods near me..for SOLD signs, note the address, and when it looks as if someone new has moved in, i go by with a small gift ( citrus peeler, paring knife) my info/mini catalog, and say Welcome to the Neighborhood!

Neat idea, Heather!! Is the response generally good when you do this??

Related to Welcome Wagon: Sharing Tips & Advice

What is Welcome Wagon and how does it work?

Welcome Wagon is a program designed for new customers of Pampered Chef. It allows you to connect with other Pampered Chef consultants and customers to share tips, advice, and recipes. You can join Welcome Wagon by signing up on our website or through your consultant.

Can I join Welcome Wagon if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant or customer?

Unfortunately, Welcome Wagon is only available to current Pampered Chef consultants and customers. If you are interested in joining our community, we recommend becoming a customer or joining our team as a consultant.

What is the benefit of joining Welcome Wagon?

By joining Welcome Wagon, you will have access to a supportive community of Pampered Chef consultants and customers. You can share your own tips and advice, as well as learn new techniques and recipes from others. It's a great way to connect with others who share your love for cooking and Pampered Chef products.

How often are tips and advice shared on Welcome Wagon?

Tips and advice are shared on Welcome Wagon daily. Our community is active and always willing to share their knowledge and experiences with others. You can also search for specific tips and advice using our search function.

Can I share my own recipes on Welcome Wagon?

Absolutely! We encourage our members to share their own recipes and techniques on Welcome Wagon. This is a great way to showcase your creativity and inspire others to try new dishes. Just make sure to give credit to the original source if you are sharing a recipe from another source.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ritabenson
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • DanielleQ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg