• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome to Our Beauty Salon - Get a Coupon & More!

In summary, Vanessa is looking for ideas for a flyer she can put in the customer's bag when they purchase products from the beauty salon next door. Some ideas she suggests are a coupon or a spin on the new look, while others mention hosting a show. Leslie recommends using a flyer that promotes the benefits of hosting a show, and provides information on the new look of the salon.
mrssyvo
My new neighbor owns a beauty salon, with 18 hairdressers. I am taking a dessert to the salon, with books- BUT she has also invited me to prepare a flyer of sorts for her to put in the customer's bag, when they purchase products. What a great opportunity to get my name out. Do any of you have ideas on what to put on the flyer? I think I want to do 1/2 sheets, to save on printing- I was thinking maybe a coupon of some sort.

Personally I would do a full sheet.

I would not offer a discount...but I would put the benefits of hosting a show. Those benefits in itself are rewarding, you shouldn't feel as though you need to offer more.

I would do maybe the April/May specials on the page...there are some flyers already on chef success with those.

You could say "The first 10 people to book a show with me from ___Hair Salon receive a free Season's Best Cookbook" Maybe it will help with bookings!

Good luck!

So fabulousHow about a spin on the new look??? Now that they have a fabulous new look, come see the new look of the PC! I had not been to a show in 3 yrs and when I saw the new products and cookware/cutlery I was sold-- not just on buying, but SELLING! It may be just what they need for their food to be as Fabulous as their hair!

i noticed a google add on your post for Pampered Chef on ebay. How did that happen? Does the administrator of this site allow that?

vwpamperedchef said:
Personally I would do a full sheet.

I would not offer a discount...but I would put the benefits of hosting a show. Those benefits in itself are rewarding, you shouldn't feel as though you need to offer more.

I would do maybe the April/May specials on the page...there are some flyers already on chef success with those.

You could say "The first 10 people to book a show with me from ___Hair Salon receive a free Season's Best Cookbook" Maybe it will help with bookings!

Good luck!

Now I go back and it's gone. Has anyone else seen it or am I goin' crazy?

Weird. I wonder if if happened because I wasn't officially logged in yet.

I Love the "new Look" idea

You need a call to action, so I def think you need a discount or a coupon. I mean, we all know most people do not call back! So, you have to give them a reason to. I would also direct them to your website if you have one. Tell them there is a recipe there or something. I also like the tying it into the new look theme. In fact, maybe put a healthy recipe on one side, and your information on the other side. :) Then they might not throw the flyer away. Even if they do not call right away, you might get a call in a while!Good luck

Evelynt said:
Weird. I wonder if if happened because I wasn't officially logged in yet.
Yes. The ads show when people aren't logged in. They're served by Google, and are based on relevant keywords.

That's strange. I have nothing on ebay related to PC.

Vanessa, Evelyn must have been on here without being logged in. One of the ads that comes up fairly often in the rotation from Google is for PC items on eBay. That's what she was wondering about.

ok, now- does anyone have a flyer I can change around to use as stuffer advertising? I do not know how to work the Publisher software to come up with something.

Here is something I used at a bridal fair.
I think I "borrowed" it from here.
Thanks to whoever created it!

Attachments

• Booth coupon.doc
    85.5 KB · Views: 563
Leslie, I love it- thanks

What services does your beauty salon offer?

Our beauty salon offers a variety of services including haircuts, hair styling, hair coloring, manicures, pedicures, waxing, and facials. We also offer special packages for weddings and events.

How can I get a coupon for your beauty salon?

You can receive a coupon for our beauty salon by signing up for our email newsletter or by following us on social media. We also offer special discounts and promotions throughout the year, so make sure to check our website regularly.

Do you have a loyalty program for frequent customers?

Yes, we have a loyalty program for our frequent customers. Every time you visit our salon, you earn points that can be redeemed for discounts on future services. Ask one of our staff members for more information on how to join our loyalty program.

Can I make an appointment online?

Yes, you can make an appointment online through our website or by downloading our mobile app. Simply select the service you would like and choose a date and time that works best for you. You will receive a confirmation email once your appointment is scheduled.

What safety measures are in place at your salon?

At our salon, the safety and well-being of our customers and staff is our top priority. We have implemented enhanced cleaning and sanitation procedures and require all staff and customers to wear masks. We also ask that you reschedule your appointment if you are feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • pampermejolene
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies