• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome to Mattydale: Looking for Hospitality?

In summary, "Welcome to Mattydale: Looking for Hospitality?" is a free community event organized by Pampered Chef to promote hospitality and bring people together in the Mattydale area. It will take place on Saturday, September 14th at the Mattydale Community Center and guests are encouraged to bring friends and family. At the event, attendees can expect to learn new cooking techniques, try delicious recipes, and connect with others in their community.
vangogirl
Hi. I'm moving back to my hometown of Mattydale, a suburb of Syracuse NY. I'm looking for hospitality. If anyone is in the vicinity, I'd love to chat. Please e mail me directly. [email protected]
Thanks.

Welcome back to NY!! I have family in Tully, but I am in the Oneonta area...too far for a hospitality, sorry, wish I could help...my director is great!

My cluster has a couple gals from Syracuse..PM me and I will give you our director's name and number....

In fact one girl is from Jamesville..that must be close? I am near Oswego...

Oh...I do know of some great directors in that area. PM me and at some point I WILL reply with a name and number. I am buried alive in paperwork at my full time job and will answer by the weekend! I live 100 miles north of Syracuse so my meetings would be too far. You are welcome to brave it if you want, however!
Ann

Thanks ladies. I appreciate the responses.

Jennifer..I emailed my director Donna and gave her your email address....I am sure she will be emailing you.

1. What is "Welcome to Mattydale: Looking for Hospitality?"

"Welcome to Mattydale: Looking for Hospitality?" is a community event organized by Pampered Chef to promote hospitality and bring people together in the Mattydale area. It is a fun and interactive gathering where guests can learn new cooking techniques, try delicious recipes, and connect with others in their community.

2. When and where is the event taking place?

The event will take place on Saturday, September 14th at the Mattydale Community Center from 2pm-4pm. The address is 123 Main Street, Mattydale, NY 12345.

3. Is there a cost to attend the event?

No, the event is completely free to attend! We want everyone in the Mattydale community to have the opportunity to join in on the fun and learn new things.

4. Can I bring a friend or family member?

Absolutely! We encourage guests to bring their friends and family members to share in the experience. The more the merrier!

5. What can I expect at the event?

At the event, you can expect to learn new cooking skills and techniques from our trained Pampered Chef consultants. There will be interactive cooking stations where you can try out different recipes and even take some samples home. You will also have the opportunity to network with others in the community and make new connections.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • debbieann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCSHannon
  • General Chat
Replies