• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome Basket Ideas for Newcomers: Get Creative with Kandi!

In summary, the conversation discusses ideas for inexpensive items to add to Welcome Baskets for new residents in the area. Suggestions include a mini catalog with an insert offering a discount or free ingredients, a stoneware scraper, a citrus peeler or Season's Best with a label or card attached, and an inexpensive recipe card. The overall consensus is to include the contact information and potentially an offer for a discount or promotion.
Kandio
Hi, I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask this, but here goes...
I read in our community paper that they are going to start doing Welcome Baskets for new people who move to the area and I was thinking that it would be a great thing to get in on. I am trying to think of something inexpensive that I could offer to add to the basket and attach my card to. What would you put in?
Thanks!
Kandi

Mini catalog with an "insert" offering 10% off on an order, or FREE ingredients for a show....Put into a cellophane wrapper with a quickut knife and close off with a Twixit!

That may be expensive, depending upon how many you will need to do. You could change it up depending on that!

the stoneware scraper with the 70 uses for it-here in files. they r only 4.50 for 10 cdn that is

Thank you ladies! Those are both great ideas, I was at total loss!:)

Two ideasEither the citrus peeler, you could add your card inside the plastic bag it comes in.
Or the Season's best and just attach a label with your info to the book or tape your card to the inside.

These are very inexpensive and would be a great addition to any welcome basket. You could also add an inexpensive recipe card.

Debbie :D

DebbieSAChef said:
Either the citrus peeler, you could add your card inside the plastic bag it comes in.
Or the Season's best and just attach a label with your info to the book or tape your card to the inside.

These are very inexpensive and would be a great addition to any welcome basket. You could also add an inexpensive recipe card.

Debbie :D
I agree with the Season's Best (with your contact info in it for sure!) - and a welcome note - and maybe an offer for a discount.

Related to Welcome Basket Ideas for Newcomers: Get Creative with Kandi!

1. What is included in a Welcome Basket for newcomers?

A Welcome Basket for newcomers typically includes a mix of practical and thoughtful items such as kitchen tools, recipe cards, and samples of our popular products.

2. Can I customize the items in the Welcome Basket?

Yes, you can customize the items in the Welcome Basket to fit the recipient's preferences and needs. Simply let us know what products you would like to include and we will do our best to accommodate your request.

3. How much does a Welcome Basket cost?

The cost of a Welcome Basket can vary depending on the items included. Our average Welcome Basket ranges from $50-$100, but we can work with your budget to create a basket that fits your needs.

4. Can I add a personal touch to the Welcome Basket?

Absolutely! You can add a personal touch by including a handwritten note or adding a special item that holds meaning to the recipient. We want to make the Welcome Basket as personalized and thoughtful as possible.

5. How do I order a Welcome Basket for a newcomer?

To order a Welcome Basket, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to browse our pre-made baskets or create your own. We will work with you to make sure the basket is delivered to the newcomer in a timely and convenient manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• C. Schapker
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
JackieB999
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
Replies