• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome Back! Thanks Diane for Being a Friend!

In summary, the conversation is about the concept of having "friends" on a website and the excitement and confusion surrounding it. The participants discuss how it is similar to other social media platforms like MySpace and Facebook and how it is fun to connect with people even through cyberspace. They also mention wanting a reminder of who their friends are and the humor in making it "official" by adding each other as friends on the website.
pcchris
Silver Member
I know, silly thread - sorry! I just wanted to thank Diane for adding me as a "friend" here. I don't know what that exactly means, but it sure is cool to have "friends"!! ;)

So, how are all of you doing, anyway? I've been away for a while.

hehe....not silly Chris. I thought the same thing when I got my first friend here. It's kinda neat. I never used to have friends........:p :sing: :p

OH, I wanna be your friend too Chris!
It's kind of like Myspace or Facebook, you have a homepage with "friends"....but not sure what else it means!
Glad to see you here posting again!

I wish that little notations were beside our "friends" when they post...otherwise I forget who is already on my friends list so I don't think to "ask" anyone!!

Oh.... wow..... the need to have friends ... and make sure everyone knows about it... feels just like high school. lol

Yeah, no kidding huh?

I have 3 friends now! Woo hoo!!

KellyTheChef said:
I wish that little notations were beside our "friends" when they post...otherwise I forget who is already on my friends list so I don't think to "ask" anyone!!

Kelly there is a little + next to people who are your friends under "who's on line"...

pcchris said:
Yeah, no kidding huh?

I have 3 friends now! Woo hoo!!

I'll be your friend:blushing:

Hey Chris- find me in your friends list. I just assumed we were already friends, but hell, lets make it CS official!!

rennea said:
Kelly there is a little + next to people who are your friends under "who's on line"...

That's good to know...I guess I don't really look there, I want it to show up next to our avatar's when we post! Silly thing to worry about, though, I guess....:blushing:

I think it's fun to be excited about friends! It makes your day a little brighter knowing you have connected with someone- even if it is through cyberspace! :) I'm happy to have the friends I have and hope to make more! :)

friday said:
Hey Chris- find me in your friends list. I just assumed we were already friends, but hell, lets make it CS official!!

Ha ha ha Alison......you're funny!! Of COURSE we are friends!!!

pcchris said:
I know, silly thread - sorry! I just wanted to thank Diane for adding me as a "friend" here. I don't know what that exactly means, but it sure is cool to have "friends"!! ;)

So, how are all of you doing, anyway? I've been away for a while.

LOL - you're welcome. It is fun - now I can show my DH that I DO have friends out in cyberspace!

pcchris said:
Ha ha ha Alison......you're funny!! Of COURSE we are friends!!!

Well you don't need CS to tell you that I am your friend! (But as soon as I have time to figure how to do it I will make it official here! LOL) :D

Yeah, me too!! Thanks again Diane! I have 6 friends now!! LOL!

Christ Follower said:
Well you don't need CS to tell you that I am your friend! (But as soon as I have time to figure how to do it I will make it official here! LOL) :D

Hello Ellen!! You know it, girl!!! :D

Woo hoo. Now it's official! I have 2 friends!

Related to Welcome Back! Thanks Diane for Being a Friend!

1. How can I host a "Welcome Back! Thanks Diane for Being a Friend!" party?

To host a "Welcome Back! Thanks Diane for Being a Friend!" party, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date and time. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary materials and help you plan the perfect party for your friends and family.

2. What products are featured in the "Welcome Back! Thanks Diane for Being a Friend!" party?

The "Welcome Back! Thanks Diane for Being a Friend!" party features a variety of Pampered Chef products, including our popular stoneware, cookware, and kitchen tools. Your consultant can provide you with a full list of featured products and help you choose which ones are best for your party.

3. Is there a discount for hosting a "Welcome Back! Thanks Diane for Being a Friend!" party?

Yes, as a host of a "Welcome Back! Thanks Diane for Being a Friend!" party, you will receive discounts on products based on the total sales from your party. The more sales, the more discounts you can receive!

4. Can I earn free products by hosting a "Welcome Back! Thanks Diane for Being a Friend!" party?

Absolutely! As a host, you have the opportunity to earn free products based on the total sales from your party. Your consultant can provide you with more information on the host rewards program and help you choose which products you would like for free.

5. Can I customize the menu for my "Welcome Back! Thanks Diane for Being a Friend!" party?

Yes, you can work with your consultant to customize the menu for your "Welcome Back! Thanks Diane for Being a Friend!" party. You can choose from a variety of delicious recipes and your consultant can also provide options for dietary restrictions or preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
Replies
Views
pcchris
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978