• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Delicious Weight Watchers Party Recipes & Tips for a Successful Event

In summary, a Weight Watchers Party is a social gathering that promotes healthy eating and incorporates the Weight Watchers program. It typically lasts 2-3 hours and is open to anyone, even non-members. Guests have the opportunity to taste and sample healthy recipes and there is no cost to attend as it is a complimentary event hosted by Pampered Chef consultants.
Lexif424
I need help. I am doing a show in a couple weeks in which all of the guests do weight watcher. I need recipe ideas and maybe some tips on which product to focus on.

I'd show them the MFP so they can make their own salsa to replace other dips or dressings they may use. Non-stick cookware so they don't have to use oil when they cook. The scale so they can keep accurate count of what they eat, same for the measuring spoons and cups. The rubs would be good because they can add a lot of flavor with out adding extra calories and fat. The brownie pan helps them make individual sized treats, so it's a little easier to have just one serving instead of one brownie that is actually two servings.
As for recipes, it depends on the time of day. I think the one with the chicken on red pepper slices would be a good one. It was a pretty big hit at one of my parties. Anything that is individual portions is good because it's easier to keep track of how many calories/points they are eating. Or see if you can find some WW recipes and tweak them to make it easier to make using PC stuff.

I am doing one Saturday morning and am using the Brownie Pan to make individual omelettes using Egg Beaters, veggies and ff cheese.

Thanks for the suggestions

Plus I would encourage a once a month show with the group. The ww guests could take turns hosting. Turn it into a ww healthy eating class.

1. What is a Weight Watchers Party?

A Weight Watchers Party is a fun and interactive way to learn about healthy eating and cooking while incorporating the Weight Watchers program. It's a great opportunity for friends and family to come together and support each other's weight loss journey.

2. How long does a Weight Watchers Party typically last?

A Weight Watchers Party usually lasts about 2-3 hours. This gives enough time to discuss the Weight Watchers program, demonstrate recipes, and allow for guests to ask questions and socialize.

3. Do I have to be a Weight Watchers member to attend a party?

No, anyone is welcome to attend a Weight Watchers Party. This is a great opportunity for non-members to learn more about the program and see if it's a good fit for them.

4. Can I sample the recipes at the party?

Yes, one of the highlights of a Weight Watchers Party is getting to taste and sample the delicious and healthy recipes demonstrated. This allows guests to see how tasty and satisfying healthy eating can be.

5. Are there any costs associated with attending a Weight Watchers Party?

No, there are no costs for attending a Weight Watchers Party. It's a complimentary event hosted by Pampered Chef consultants to promote healthy eating and the Weight Watchers program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• K_Jurich
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
K_Jurich
  • STACY'S COOKING
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ajhunt2
Replies