• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Weight Watchers/Diet Recipe Ideas? Share Them Here!

In summary, Stacy is working with a weight watchers group and demo recipes and tips. She was wondering if anyone has any ideas they would like to pass on. She demoed the DCB and also the executive sets. Do you have an outline of ideas to share? Stacy thanks alot!
STACY'S COOKING
Hello Friends! I will be working with a weight watchers group and demo recipes and tips using our awesome products. I was wondering if anyone has some ideas they would like to pass on. I will be demoing the DCB and also the our executive sets. Do you have an outline of ideas to share? Thanks alot!!

Stacy

Hi everyone! I'm new here--I'd be interested in this too. I had someone ask for some "healthier choices" for her cooking show.

Sorry I couldn't help you, Stacy--looks like we're in the same boat!

The rush hour chicken fajita's would be good. The veggie's would be zero to one point and the host can purchase the multi-wheat shells and lowfat cheese. Salsa is free. The only other poin'ts would be the chicken. I think a serving is 4 points. Very Simple and Healthy for those on WW, including me.

I do the Grilled Chicken Penne al Fresco at shows a lot. It is a healthy option, demos a lot of tools too. At home I use whole wheat pasta when I make it. The chicken fajitas are excellent too....weekday dinners done recipe. A trifle can be healthy...I make one with cool whip free, ff/sf vanilla pudding, angel food cake and fresh fruit...usually strawberries. Good luck!

With my new WW clients, I'm making the chicken fajitas. It's easy and healthy too.

I would definately showcase the measuring tools. the adjustable measuring spoon was my favorite tool while doing WW. I liked the fact that I could get all of the salad dressing out of the spoon with a flick of my thumb!!!

You can do a Soda Pop Cake in the stoneware fluted Pan. Any box cake will do, with a 12 oz can of soda. (Diet works too!!!!!) Mix the dry cake mix with the soda. Pour into the stoneware fluted pan. Microwave for 10 minutes. Check for cake doness. Invert onto a plate and leave it there for 10 minutes. Remove pan.
I did a chocolate cake mix with diet pepsi. It tasted just like a regular chocolate cake. I served it with Cool Whip and fresh Strawberries!

Last edited:
Sorry new to this site. Didn't know that my website wouldn't show.

Last edited:
The forum automatically parses links. You're not actually permitted to create a direct link to your website anywhere on the web, so you may want to edit your post to remove the link.

Thanks, I took them off.

You could do the 15 Minute Fajitas and serve it over a salad - this would be low points - maybe only 4 for the chicken and then whatever you wanted to add to the salad you can show off lots of different tools. You could even make pass-around salsa to go over it in place of dressing.

Everyone has given you great advice! If they tell you the points for each of these items that would help too to be prepared that way as well-especially on the deserts! LOL
Best of show to you!

I found in the "files" section someone has figured out the WW points for most of the recipes in the cook books...I have them in my binder for people to look at! I'm so glad someone did that!

I actually made the double chocolate mousse cups for my show where several were dieting. We used sugar/fat free pudding mix and cool whip free. I think my host said the waffle bowls were only 1 point. Then the fruit makes it good too. Jsut an idea if you wanted to add a quick yummy dessert.

What is the Weight Watchers/Diet Show?

The Weight Watchers/Diet Show is a popular television program that focuses on healthy eating and weight loss. It features various recipes, cooking demonstrations, and tips for following a balanced diet.

How does the Weight Watchers/Diet Show promote weight loss?

The show promotes weight loss by emphasizing the importance of portion control, making healthier food choices, and incorporating regular exercise into one's routine. It also offers support and motivation for individuals trying to lose weight.

Are the recipes on the Weight Watchers/Diet Show easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes on the show are designed to be simple and easy to follow. They often use common ingredients and provide step-by-step instructions, making it easier for viewers to recreate the dishes at home.

Can I still enjoy my favorite foods while following the Weight Watchers/Diet Show?

Yes, the show encourages a balanced approach to eating, meaning that you can still enjoy your favorite foods in moderation. However, it also promotes making healthier versions of these foods and incorporating more nutritious options into your diet.

Does the Weight Watchers/Diet Show offer any additional resources for weight loss?

Along with the television program, the Weight Watchers/Diet Show also offers a variety of online resources such as meal plans, recipe ideas, and support groups for individuals looking to lose weight. They also have a partnership with Pampered Chef, offering kitchen tools and products to aid in healthy cooking and meal prep.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
zmom58
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views