• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Benefits of a Weekly Calendar with Judy Joel's Online Training

In summary, the Weekly Calendar Online is a customizable tool for planning and organizing meals, kitchen tasks, and Pampered Chef events. It can be accessed through the Pampered Chef consultant website and can be shared with others. It is also available on any device with an internet connection for convenience.
Pedey
Judy Joel just came out from HO to do a great training for us tonight & she had a week by week calendar that she talked about for a while (all the benefits to a weekly one vs a monthly one). She said you could find it in the download section on the site but I don't see it. I looked through it three times & even did a search. Apparently I'm totally missing it! LOL Does anyone know where it is? It's just an 8 1/2 x 11 full sheet calendar with the PC logo. Not the day by day one... that's the only one I saw. Thank you!!

Nevermind.... I'm such a dingbat. What I thought was a daily WAS the weekly.https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/plannercalendar.pdf

Glad you found it. My calendar has both monthly and weekly. I love it. I got it from chefann through Cafe Press. For me it was cheaper than printing off a weekly calendar each week. I would think that would use a lot of ink. Just my opinion, though.

I went to Judy's workshop at NC and was skeptical about the calendar. I questioned why they didn't just offer us one, rather than us having to "make one". This week at Wal-mart while back to school shopping I found a student planner (with dots!) that is set up weekly. I bought one for $1.99 and thought I'd try it! : )

I had OfficeMax print mine up and bound it in a pocket folder...cost me $3.50 with my Retail Connect card. So far, I'm loving it!

1. What is the purpose of the Weekly Calendar Online?

The Weekly Calendar Online is a tool designed to help you plan and organize your meals and kitchen-related tasks for the upcoming week. It allows you to easily schedule and keep track of your cooking and baking activities, as well as any Pampered Chef parties or events you may have.

2. How do I access the Weekly Calendar Online?

You can access the Weekly Calendar Online by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account on our website. Once logged in, you will see a tab for the Calendar, where you can view and edit your schedule.

3. Can I customize the Weekly Calendar Online to fit my needs?

Yes, the Weekly Calendar Online is fully customizable. You can add or remove tasks, change the schedule to fit your preferred layout, and even add personal notes or reminders.

4. Can I share my Weekly Calendar Online with others?

Absolutely! You can easily share your Weekly Calendar Online with your team members, customers, or anyone else you choose. This is a great way to collaborate and stay on top of your Pampered Chef business together.

5. Is the Weekly Calendar Online available on mobile devices?

Yes, the Weekly Calendar Online is accessible on any device with an internet connection. You can view and edit your schedule on your computer, tablet, or smartphone, making it convenient to stay organized on the go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies