1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Weekly Calendar Online?

1. Pedey

Pedey Member

Judy Joel just came out from HO to do a great training for us tonight & she had a week by week calendar that she talked about for a while (all the benefits to a weekly one vs a monthly one). She said you could find it in the download section on the site but I don't see it. I looked through it three times & even did a search. Apparently I'm totally missing it! LOL Does anyone know where it is? It's just an 8 1/2 x 11 full sheet calendar with the PC logo. Not the day by day one... that's the only one I saw. Thank you!!

Aug 11, 2009
  2. Pedey

Pedey Member

Aug 11, 2009
  3. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Glad you found it. My calendar has both monthly and weekly. I love it. I got it from chefann through Cafe Press. For me it was cheaper than printing off a weekly calendar each week. I would think that would use a lot of ink. Just my opinion, though.

Aug 11, 2009
  4. straitfan

straitfan Veteran Member Gold Member

I went to Judy's workshop at NC and was skeptical about the calendar. I questioned why they didn't just offer us one, rather than us having to "make one". This week at Wal-mart while back to school shopping I found a student planner (with dots!) that is set up weekly. I bought one for $1.99 and thought I'd try it! : )

Aug 11, 2009
  5. Chefstover2

Chefstover2 Advanced Member

I had OfficeMax print mine up and bound it in a pocket folder...cost me $3.50 with my Retail Connect card. So far, I'm loving it!

Aug 11, 2009
Have something to add?