• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wedding Workshop Attendees (Conf)

In summary, the Wedding Workshop for Attendees is a free event designed to help engaged couples and their families choose the best Pampered Chef products for their upcoming wedding or bridal shower. Attendees can sign up by contacting a local consultant or searching for a workshop on the website. Guests are welcome to attend as well. At the workshop, attendees will learn about the benefits of using Pampered Chef products, how to create a wedding registry, and how to choose the best products for their cooking and entertaining needs. They will also have the opportunity to try out products and ask questions.
its_me_susan
I didn't fit in the Wedding Workshop at the National Conference registration.... I promise to take good notes while I'm there at my workshops and share. Will anyone who signed up for the Bridal Registry workshop please share their notes with us after the conference?

conferenceSure, I think it would be great if we could add another area where we discuss what we learned from all the sessions. I signed up for the wedding one and will pass along information. Just remind me when we get back.;)

Wave 2

Wendyss said:
Sure, I think it would be great if we could add another area where we discuss what we learned from all the sessions. I signed up for the wedding one and will pass along information. Just remind me when we get back.;)

Wave 2

Thanks Wendy!!!

1. What is the purpose of the Wedding Workshop for Attendees?

The Wedding Workshop for Attendees is designed to help engaged couples and their families learn about and choose the best Pampered Chef products for their upcoming wedding or bridal shower.

2. How do I sign up for the Wedding Workshop for Attendees?

You can sign up for the workshop by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by searching for a workshop on our website. You can also reach out to the bride-to-be's consultant if you are attending as a guest.

3. Is there a fee to attend the Wedding Workshop for Attendees?

No, the workshop is free for attendees. It is our way of helping couples start their married life with quality kitchen tools and products.

4. Can I bring a guest to the Wedding Workshop for Attendees?

Absolutely! The more the merrier. We encourage attendees to bring their family members, friends, or bridal party to the workshop.

5. What can I expect to learn at the Wedding Workshop for Attendees?

You will learn about the benefits of using Pampered Chef products in your kitchen, how to create a wedding registry, and how to choose the best products for your cooking and entertaining needs. You will also have the opportunity to try out some of our products and ask any questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• its_me_susan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
its_me_susan
Replies
Views
julsradford
  • lt1jane
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies