• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wedding Registry Help: Tips for Navigating Your First Bridal Shower

In summary, a wedding registry is a list of desired gifts that a couple creates for their wedding. Guests can access the registry at a store or online platform to purchase items for the couple. Pampered Chef offers the option to create a wedding registry with a wide range of kitchen and cooking products. Items can be added to the registry through the website or with the help of a consultant. Changes can be made to the registry at any time, and guests do not need to create an account to access it, but it is recommended for convenience.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Okay... HELP! I am doing my first Bridal SHower the day after I get home from conference. I had emailed the host (again) to ask for the bride's wish list and tonight I got an email that she had signed up for a Wedding Registry! SO ... I know I can mesh these together... however I don't even know where to find it on my PWS. I know.. I'm pitiful ... HELP!

Go through Consultant's Corner, not your PWS, and click on the tab "Managing your Business", then select "Wedding Registry" at the bottom. There it will list all of the active registries you have. Just click on the one you need, and you can see everything.

Unfortunately, you can't really "mesh" the registry and a shower, though. The sales from the shower are separate and have different host benefits than the registry benefits. But, it's a great way to get the word out about the registry for the wedding. Just list all the items on her registry for the shower, then go back to the registry after the shower and put a "1" (or however many she got) next to the ones that were ordered at the shower (under the "purchased outside registry" heading). That way, she won't get doubles.

Hope that helps - good luck and let us know how it goes!

Thanks!!!!

1. What is a wedding registry and how does it work?

A wedding registry is a list of desired gifts that a couple creates for their wedding. It allows guests to purchase items that the couple wants or needs. The registry is typically set up at a store or online platform and guests can access it to see the items and purchase them. Once an item is purchased, it is marked as fulfilled on the registry to prevent duplicate gifts.

2. Can I create a wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can create a wedding registry with Pampered Chef! We offer a wide range of kitchen and cooking products that are perfect for newlyweds. You can easily set up your registry online or with the help of a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. How do I add items to my wedding registry?

To add items to your wedding registry, you can either visit our website or work with a Pampered Chef consultant. Browse our products and select the ones you would like to add to your registry. You can also add items from our seasonal catalogs or special promotions.

4. Can I make changes to my wedding registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can make changes to your wedding registry at any time. You can add or remove items, change the quantity of items, or even add a note to a specific item. Simply log in to your registry or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

5. Do guests need to create an account to access my wedding registry?

No, guests do not need to create an account to access your wedding registry. They can simply search for your registry using your names or registry ID. However, creating an account will allow guests to save their information for future purchases and receive updates on the registry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dyanna
  • darlinclem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • ccarp