• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Website Title: What is Chicken Diapers and How Do You Make It?

In summary, this woman is cooking her husband's favorite meal and is missing autumn. She is also complaining about the political situation downtown. She is using chicken diapers for her spicy dish.
rennea
Gold Member
I'm on a spicy kick...

We are having left over butter chicken, rice and some veggies.

Tacos for one...since I am on WW I will be using tortilla chips instead of an entire shell...eating most of the meat and veggies. Should be nice...93% lean beef. YUM!

I've got a round steak in the crockpot already. :)

Today is my DH's birthday. I don't know what on earth to fix! He's been complaining that he's gaining so much weight, he's been turning down dessert, so I don't know what to fix for a cake or treat either. And he hates surprises! I guess I'm going to just have to ask him what he wants. Maybe I'll do chicken diapers. He loves those.

babywings76 said:
Today is my DH's birthday. I don't know what on earth to fix! He's been complaining that he's gaining so much weight, he's been turning down dessert, so I don't know what to fix for a cake or treat either. And he hates surprises! I guess I'm going to just have to ask him what he wants. Maybe I'll do chicken diapers. He loves those.

Chicken Diapers---that sounds gross. LOL

I am sure it is good, what is it....

I have chicken tenders marinating in Tuscan Italian Dressing. I will just pan grill them. Not sure what else. I may go get buns and have chicken sandwiches with them.

It has been cool here, so last night I made a BIG pot of chilli. I have a show tonight and so my family will either eat the chilli again or maybe go out and eat. If my husband gets home in time he and my son are going to Ada to pick up our new car. YEAH. Otherwise, I will have to go tomorrow after work and get it....

I may do the Spinach Carbonara Pizza.

rennea said:
I'm on a spicy kick....

My taste buds totally changed while I was pregnant with Cole and thankfully have stayed that way. I will eat more variety now than ever!:D

Pasta for us tonight, I have to bring my dog to the groomers and my DH has a soccer coaches meeting.

I have a roast, new potatoes and carrots in the crockpot. Cold, rainy day, and it makes the house smell like Fall!!!

mrssyvo said:
I have a roast, new potatoes and carrots in the crockpot. Cold, rainy day, and it makes the house smell like Fall!!!

Fall...what's that? I miss autumn! :cry:

Garlic pasta, fresh garden salad, steamed fresh broc and homemade bread. Plain ol' brownies for dessert!

I think I am just going to make mac and cheese, steamed broc and chicken nuggets for the kids...

BBQ ribs on the grill with roasted potato bites...mmm!

Buffalo chicken strips and fries - easy bar pan food. :)Havin' too much fun today picking on the political situation downtown. (One local station has been covering nothing but the Mayor for almost 12 hours.)

chefdiana2007 said:
If my husband gets home in time he and my son are going to Ada to pick up our new car. YEAH. Otherwise, I will have to go tomorrow after work and get it....

That's exciting!! What did you get?

DessertDivaFL said:
Fall...what's that? I miss autumn! :cry:

I miss autumn too.:cry:I'm from Michigan and love the weather there!

homemade spinach/mushroom ravioli with homemade pesto...and not homemade white wine :)

Round Steak Sauerbraten - DH's favorite!!!

Well, we ended up getting McDonald's-ugg. I really am used to making a nice dinner and a cake when it's a family member's birthday, but my husband always just wants something fast and easy so I don't have to fuss and then I can spend more time with him. Watching politics...wahoo! (enter sarcasm there)

Oh, and by the way...Chicken diapers...I guess I should have renamed them in my post. That's what my roommate in college called them and what we call them in my family. When I have company I call it "crescent chicken"

I'll post the recipe later...my DH is mad I'm away from him right now...

We had chef's salad with grilled chicken

vwpamperedchef said:
Chicken Diapers---that sounds gross. LOL

I am sure it is good, what is it....

LOL...the name does make it sound gross. :) I know many people have had something similar to this. When I have company I call it Crescent chicken bundles.

Chicken Diapers

4 oz cream cheese, softened
2 Tbsp butter, softened
2 Tbsp milk
1 Tbsp chopped green onions
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper
2 cups cooked, shredded or finely chopped chicken
1 pkg crescent rolls
1 Tbsp melted butter
3/4 cup dried bread crumbs

Mix the butter and cream cheese together, then add the milk, salt and pepper, and green onions. Add the chicken, mix well.

Open crescent rolls and separate into 4 rectangles. Seal up the perforations. Put 1/2 cup of chicken mixture in the center of each rectangle. Pull up the 4 corners of dough to cover the chicken and seal. Brush the tops with melted butter and dip in bread crumbs. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Makes 4 servings. Great served with rice. (Leftovers taste great, but the crescent roll dough comes out best when cooked in toaster oven instead of microwave. The chicken mixture sometimes tastes even better the next day.)

Enjoy!

Related to Website Title: What is Chicken Diapers and How Do You Make It?

What is the "What's for Dinner?" feature on Pampered Chef?

The "What's for Dinner?" feature on Pampered Chef is a curated collection of recipes and meal ideas for busy families. It offers a variety of options for every night of the week, including quick and easy meals, slow cooker recipes, and family-friendly dishes.

How often is the "What's for Dinner?" feature updated?

The "What's for Dinner?" feature is updated every week with new recipes and meal ideas to keep things fresh and exciting. You can also save your favorite recipes for future use.

Are there dietary restrictions or preferences taken into consideration in the "What's for Dinner?" feature?

Yes, the "What's for Dinner?" feature offers a filter option where you can select dietary restrictions or preferences such as vegetarian, gluten-free, or dairy-free. This ensures that you only see recipes that fit your specific needs.

Can I customize the serving size for the recipes in the "What's for Dinner?" feature?

Yes, the serving size for each recipe in the "What's for Dinner?" feature can be adjusted to fit your needs. Simply click on the recipe and use the slider to change the serving size. The ingredients and instructions will automatically adjust accordingly.

Can I save recipes from the "What's for Dinner?" feature to my account?

Yes, you can save your favorite recipes from the "What's for Dinner?" feature to your account by clicking on the heart icon next to the recipe. This will add the recipe to your "My Recipes" section for easy access in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • rennea
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedpnina
  • DebPC