• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Website question

samcmills

Mar 7, 2006
I just turned in enough this weekend to be qualified so I am excited about being able to take orders on my website now.

Today it is still showing the April guest and hosts specials, is that something I change somewhere (and if so where do I do that) or does PC do it?

Thanks,
Susan

pchefgirl1982

Novice Member
Apr 10, 2006
Website

Hi Susan,

If you go to Pamperedchef.com and go to Consultant's Corner there will be a tab that says "Promoting your Business", when you put your cursor over it you will see an option for Personal Website Assistant. When you click on this it will allow you to go through and edit your scripts and photos. I received an email the other week saying that certain scripts and pictures for April were going to be removed, but I can't remember the date it will take effect. I would just go on the site and try changing it that way. I hope this helps!

Marie
Cheffin' in Allentown, PA
[email protected]

Cindycooks

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 4, 2005
The home office automatically updates the monthly guest and host specials on the 1st of each month after around noon eastern time. You can update your news yourself, but they do this. May be updated now if you take a look.