• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Use Labels to Guide Customers on How to Order from My Website?

In summary, to access your order information on the label, login to your Pampered Chef account and click on the “My Orders” tab. From there, you can view and print your order details, including the label with your order information. The label can be customized by clicking on the “Edit Label” button on the order details page. It will include your customer's shipping address, as well as your name and address as the consultant, order number, and products purchased. The label can also be downloaded as a PDF by clicking on the “Download” button. If there is an error on your label, please contact customer service for assistance in correcting the error and obtaining a new label.
ChefJen2012
I am thinking about puting labels on the catalogs and the bac of my business cards with the steps on how to order from my PC website. Has anyone already made these that I can "borrow"? Do they work? (FYI - I use the beta site)
Thanks!

Sounds like a great idea! I print out labels for my catalogs and order forms. It has all my info on it, but I never thought of doing it this way :) Great idea!

Here is a sample label that you can use for your catalogs and business cards:How to Order From My PC Website:1. Visit my website: [insert website link]2. Browse through our products and add items to your shopping cart.3. Once you have selected all your items, click on the shopping cart icon to proceed to checkout.4. Enter your personal and shipping information.5. Select your preferred payment method and enter your payment details.6. Review your order and click on "Place Order" to complete your purchase.7. You will receive an order confirmation email with your order details.Thank you for choosing to shop with us online! Happy shopping!Please note: Our website is currently in beta mode, so if you encounter any issues, please let us know so we can improve your shopping experience.

1. How can I access my order information on the label?

To access your order information on the label, login to your Pampered Chef account and click on the “My Orders” tab. From there, you can view and print your order details, including the label with your order information.

2. Can I customize the information displayed on the label?

Yes, you can customize the information displayed on the label by clicking on the “Edit Label” button on the order details page. From there, you can choose which information you want to include on the label.

3. Will the label include my customer's shipping address?

Yes, the label will include your customer's shipping address. It will also include your name and address as the consultant, as well as the order number and products purchased.

4. Can I download the label as a PDF?

Yes, you can download the label as a PDF by clicking on the “Download” button next to the label on the order details page. This will allow you to save and print the label for your records.

5. What if there is an error on my label?

If there is an error on your label, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433. They will be able to assist you in correcting the error and providing you with a new label for your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Spring