• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Is it Worth Renewing Premium Tools for My Website?

In summary, the question is whether it is worth renewing the website and not the extras, and the opinion is that it is worth it. There is also feedback given about team communication, facebook, and recognition stats.
Just wanted to get everyone's feedback. I have been a premium tools subscriber since they came out with the extra features and I do use the ecard option but not every month. I also made a point to use the newsletter option consistently this year but I have slacked off in the last few months. I have NEVER once gotten feedback or a response from my team when I send the newsletter. Now I know that is not the point of sending it but I am not sure if anyone reads it. :confused: On the other hand I do enjoy getting my National's newsletter when it comes out. The question is I am looking to cut expenses any and every way possible and I am considering just renewing the website and not the extras. (am I correct that if I do this I just loose my e-card option and the newsletter option?) My husband has not had a job for 90% of this year and PC has been our only income for our family of 6, so needless to say every penny counts and I have had to revisit how I spend every business expense. So this isn't me being cheap, I just need to decide if $60 extra dollars is worth it. What do you think?The other part of this is I have started a team facebook page and I have been putting recognition and team updates on there all week long and I do get feedback from some of them when I do that! So I am wondering if that is enough for right now, plus it's free!
Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated!! My website renews on the 26th so it is a tough time to add an extra fee.

I have never added the premium tools. I get my national's newsletter via Premium Tools and I have to say I am completely underwhelmed. She actually sends out a different newsletter each week that is WAY better.I'd drop it.

I had it for a short time and did not like it so I dropped it pretty quickly. I'd drop it and just use the FB and your other current forms of communicating. If they haven't commented on it by now it's not blowing them away so not a wise use of your $$.

Hope your husband finds something soon!

I had it for 6 months, and dropped it - to me, what I was getting from it just didn't justify the added cost. It didn't seem to have any impact on my team either, and when I get the newsletter from my upline, it just seems messy and confusing to me. I think that is an expense you can drop and never even miss.

I dropped mine after the 6months. It had no value to me.

I use it weekly and now I'm starting to rethink it after reading this thread. I never use the ecards, I only use the reports... Hmmmm... :confused:

I don't have it, but have noticed on my exec. (they get it free) the stats are sometimes messed up when she sends them out.

I have gotten a few e-cards from the gal over my exec. and they look nice.

flemings99 said:
I don't have it, but have noticed on my exec. (they get it free) the stats are sometimes messed up when she sends them out.

I have gotten a few e-cards from the gal over my exec. and they look nice.

I agree. The newsletter always looks messed up but the e-cards are nice. Just not worth the cost IMHO.

Colleen, what reports are you referring to. I don't recall there being any reports that I can't get to without the premium tools...

I dropped the Premium tools as well.

I was referring to the recognition stats.. I send them out weekly.

I've never purchased it. I guess I got some sort of a free trial when I hit Director? I remember having it for a very short time. But I'm not good at short & sweet & being limited to how many characters that I can send, so I remember being frustrated. When it came time to pay for it, I didn't see the point.

finley1991 said:
I was referring to the recognition stats.. I send them out weekly.

hmmm... We get recognition stats without premium tools. I wonder. :confused: I just don't remember there being extra reports with the premium package...

bethcooks4u said:
hmmm... We get recognition stats without premium tools. I wonder. :confused: I just don't remember there being extra reports with the premium package...

I don't remember there being extra reports either - other than the newsletter set-up. :confused:

I was referring to the newsletter feature... sorry for the confusion. That's what I use to run the reports to send to my team each week.I know I can get that info in the "Reports" section. It's just been easier for me to click through the newsletter and indicate what I want reported to send to my team (sales, promotions, recruits, etc).

I use the e-cards but not the newsletter as much, not because I don't like it, I just have been off my mark this fall. I am sending out Novembers because my personnal and downline teams did incredible.

Thanks for all the input! I thought more directors were using this feature but when I realized that it was an extra $60 I decided to rethink. I am going to drop it for now and work on keeping up on facebook and doing recognition there, we have a lot more interaction on facebook which is what I am looking for anyway!

I get an ecard from my NED's NED everytime I recruit. It's nice that she takes the time to recognize me, however, the ecard is always the same (same picture, same message). I'm not complaining, but I think that the premium caosts more than it's worth.

I use both the ecards and the newsletter. I use the ecards for everything but personalize the message to the person. I know my team reads and looks at my newsletter because I get comments on it quite often. Just because you get no feedback doesn't mean they are not listening!

pamperedlinda said:
I get an ecard from my NED's NED everytime I recruit. It's nice that she takes the time to recognize me, however, the ecard is always the same (same picture, same message). I'm not complaining, but I think that the premium caosts more than it's worth.

This reminded me ... I received an e-card from 3 lines up recently. The title was congratulating me on recruiting, but the message itself was I guess a paste from her previous e-card & was congratulating me on earning New Consultant Rewards. We both got a laugh out of that one.

What is a website?

A website is a collection of web pages that are linked together and accessed through the internet. It can contain various types of content such as text, images, videos, and interactive features.

What are premium tools for a website?

Premium tools for a website are advanced features or services that are not available in the basic or free version. They often require a subscription or one-time payment and can help enhance the functionality, design, and security of a website.

How can premium tools benefit a website?

Premium tools can benefit a website in many ways, such as improving its performance, increasing its visibility and traffic, providing better user experience, and offering more customization options. They can also help a website stand out from its competitors and attract more potential customers.

What are some examples of premium tools for a website?

Some examples of premium tools for a website include website builders, e-commerce platforms, SEO tools, analytics software, security plugins, and social media management tools. They can vary depending on the specific needs and goals of a website.

Do I need premium tools for my website?

It depends on the purpose and goals of your website. If you want to have a professional and successful online presence, premium tools can be beneficial. However, if your website is for personal use or does not require advanced features, you may not need to invest in premium tools.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nikki0896
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • cookingwithlove